26-12

What wedding??????!!!!!!!!!!

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys our hopes and wishes do not seem to be working at all now. 
First 2613 off air and so many fans had wished to see the wedding (seriously I had no such hopes, firstly cos I still want a sequel and would rather have nice family wedding, like the engagement than hurried) and had posted on fb with such requests. 

I was so hoping not to have to see Kashyap!

All our hopes dashed they are still with the story so guess we should not even wish for cute Rashdeep moment now cos our wishes are just not working!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Mansi, Soma where r u?  Atleast I know Heena's net not working.
Shivaanya thumbnail

Sorry guys...still net not OK.Only came for a while.

Maddy ...yes last epsiode and still the hunt is on.So probbaly they will just show the marriage symbolically or NOT ...no idea.BTW the entire last week is so hurriedly shown.Hate LifeOK.What a pathetic end to a great show.
This channel never deserved a show like 2612.
diksha2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r rite. and now they r promotng their new serial 'jaan' all the time.
rashdeepfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
life ok the bakwaas channle for me now...i never forgive them for this mai ab is channle ko kabhi nahi dekhugi never...mere rashdeep ki shadi tak nahi ruk sakte hai aur ek gangster ki love story dikhana chahte hai...mera dava hai is show ki bhi trp low rahegi 2612-13 ne to phir bhi trp de inhe but now...unhe dusre chanle k shows he beat kar denge mai khud bhi ab dusre channle he dekhugi...i'm going to miss my rashdeep...
diksha2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They are just dsgstng.Gussa to tb ata h jb starting k 10 sec b vo log jaan k promo pe wast krte h. and i am sure ye serial 'jaan' 2612/2613 se b km time me off air jayega.
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I had always hoped for a grand wedding for Rashdeep from preparations to all d ceremonies ... wanted to see them all ...
But we all know this wont happen ...
Yes , I m also afraid that we might not even get one single Rashdeep scene ...
I just hope they come with a sequel on any XYZ channel and fulfill our wishes ...
MaddyO thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Randeepfan

Sorry guys...still net not OK.Only came for a while.

Maddy ...yes last epsiode and still the hunt is on.So probbaly they will just show the marriage symbolically or NOT ...no idea.BTW the entire last week is so hurriedly shown.Hate LifeOK.What a pathetic end to a great show.
This channel never deserved a show like 2612.

Yes I am not hoping for anything now.  Entire week we had such rushed episodes and no cute moments at all.  Really not how we wanted 2613 to end but we never wanted it to end!

BTW now like Heena's my net is also not working.   I hope can come online at night and we all can make some nice posts.  Hate its last episode.