Who Are You Rooting For?

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Post here with who you want to see win this season on Jhalak.

I want to see either Shweta or Karanvir win. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shweta or Karanvir! And that's if they're great dancers! From what I've seen, they are pretty good so I'm hoping it's one of them. 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 10 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
As of now without seeing any performances...i would say i want Drashti to win coz she is my fav...

in  future i would want any deserving candidate to win whoever it may be...am not going to blindly support DD..if she excels then totally  supporting her..

every participant has to  prove themselves..
let us c who is gonna be the deserving one here...who wins doesnt matter ðŸ˜†
i am gonna watch to see some good dance..
Edited by nneeiill - 10 years ago
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No one just watching for fun 😆
Edited by -Swetz- - 10 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I'm rooting for either Shweta or Eijaz. Depends on the first performance, reallly. 
ninand thumbnail
most of them look like good dancers.. I'll start rooting in Drashti's corner though:) .. eager to check the new rounds, like disc/party style free dancing thing, i read about somewhere i think .
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

I'm rooting for either Shweta or Eijaz. Depends on the first performance, reallly. 

I forgot Eijaz was in the competition as well. The last time I saw him dance was 9 years ago I think ðŸ˜•. But he was awesome then. I hope he's still great, haven't seen anything recently of his. 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't know who Eijaz is! I should search him up. But I think I'm going to be biased towards Karanvir and Shweta not only because they're awesome dancers, but because I've got this huge crush on Karanvir and I've just always loved Shweta. 
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anyone who can dance honestly! ðŸ˜† I think I like almost everyone on the show! 
Though I am mostly watching for Kapil and Manish's awesome hosting! And I have somewhat of a guilty love for Indian dancing reality shows ðŸ˜›

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Since I'm a big Salman fan, I'm rooting for him and Dharshti

Other than that I'm looking forward to watching Shaan cuz I like him as a singer. There are so many celebs this time and I'm looking forward to watching almost all of them

Used the word 'almost' cuz I don't know most of the stars. I might change my mind later on after watching their performances