why are dd fans so confident shes going to win?

LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I have seen many DD fans who are absolutely convinced that shes going to win JDJ some, have even claimed to say that she is a better dancer than her partner salman..
So my question is why are they so confident?
Here are some of my suggestions:
1. They believe DD is such a awesome dancer, her dancing skills will lead her to victory 😆
2.'DDians will spend every waking second voting for DD only bcoz she embodies their favorite character madhubala
3. JDJ like most indian reality shows is going to be rigged & it is obvious the channel will want an employee of their's to win hence DD is guranteed victory because her show is on the same channel..

These are my suggestions please add your own & if you are a DD fan instead of sending me hate using MIDs just put your point across in a civil manner..Edited by sonia1230 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You shouldn't write the title of this thread in all caps. It gives out a negative impression. Just saying.

I'm not supporting DD, although I'm not against her either. But fans will obviously have confidence in her. I mean isn't that what fans are for? To support their favorite? It's natural. I agree though that they shouldn't jump to conclusions without even seeing the potential of the other contestants. But you can't blame fans. You're supposed to be confident throughout. 

As long as no one is being bashed all is well. :)

And come on. Its a known fact most all reality shows are rigged and almost 90% of the time, the winner is not deserving. Sad, but true fact.
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

You shouldn't write the title of this thread in all caps. It gives out a negative impression. Just saying.

I'm not supporting DD, although I'm not against her either. But fans will obviously have confidence in her. I mean isn't that what fans are for? To support their favorite? It's natural. I agree though that they shouldn't jump to conclusions without even seeing the potential of the other contestants. But you can't blame fans. You're supposed to be confident throughout.

As long as no one is being bashed all is well. :)

And come on. Its a known fact most all reality shows are rigged and almost 90% of the time, the winner is not deserving. Sad, but true fact.

Edited my title no longer in CAPS..
hmm I don't think it is obvious that they should be SO confident in her.. I think it is obvious that they will support her! Look at kushal fans when he started NB they werent confident that he will win the show yet they said they would support him why? Bcoz they knew he wasnt a good dancer.. NOT that I am saying or have seen DD dancing hence I included are they so confident bcoz she's a good dancer!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm I go for option 3 !! 👍🏼 Colours reality show the deserving never win..99 % times.. Be it BB or Jdj..
I love DD and of course ill support her. But that doesnt mean she is the best dancer. Like Salmaan said, no one is perfect. And this applies to all contestants as well. I wont say I am confident she will win. But as fans, we desire to see her win. I guess you don understand this difference. I am not a obsessed fan of her. I love her from Geet days so naturally I will be rooting for her. Infact I am more confident of her hardwork and perserverence, something I adore about in people. And I guess that is why I respect her alot and a fan of her. And about your other points, yes DDians will spend their time voting. And I am very sure every fan do that. And we don vote because she is Madhubala or Geet. We vote for her because she is Drashti. Yes we will praise her when she does well and we will criticise when she doesnt. Please do not assume DD has "crazy" fans only. Every actor do have one small group of crazy fans but just to let you know, the sane ones do outnumber the crazy ones. As to answer your last point, please do not think thats the case for every game show. Fyi, last year winner is not from Colors and He won over Rashmi who was from Colors.

Like you said, I have answered you in very civial manner. Hope you understand what I just said. Have a great day ahead. 😊
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Coz fans never want their fav to loose ...it is same with everyone...so nothing is wrong in feeling that

N I never come across any post stating DD is best than Salman ...even if there is such post it's completely one's POV ...who r die hard fans of DD...

Anyways if it's only channel's call then GC wouldn't have won it ...it depends on their performances n voting...

But now a days I don't believe voting coz of GPA n ITA... all know if awards will b as per voting the winners list will b diff...

So all in all it's purely luck even after participants n fans hard work...LOL
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Well it's not just about the dancing skills, DD has biggest fan base of this year's contestants and since voting is what counts DD has quite a good chance of winning JDJ this time. Just like last year GC wasn't the best dancer but he probably had biggest fan base 🤔

sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear its not being confident it just her fans wish they want to see her holding trophy and win... who will win the show its big question mark but dreaming is not a bad option either

I really don't belive in any reality shows theory because then its difficult to enjoy show
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: TiaGurtiAvishti

I love DD and of course ill support her. But that doesnt mean she is the best dancer. Like Salmaan said, no one is perfect. And this applies to all contestants as well. I wont say I am confident she will win. But as fans, we desire to see her win. I guess you don understand this difference. I am not a obsessed fan of her. I love her from Geet days so naturally I will be rooting for her. Infact I am more confident of her hardwork and perserverence, something I adore about in people. And I guess that is why I respect her alot and a fan of her. And about your other points, yes DDians will spend their time voting. And I am very sure every fan do that. And we don vote because she is Madhubala or Geet. We vote for her because she is Drashti. Yes we will praise her when she does well and we will criticise when she doesnt. Please do not assume DD has "crazy" fans only. Every actor do have one small group of crazy fans but just to let you know, the sane ones do outnumber the crazy ones. As to answer your last point, please do not think thats the case for every game show. Fyi, last year winner is not from Colors and He won over Rashmi who was from Colors.

Like you said, I have answered you in very civial manner. Hope you understand what I just said. Have a great day ahead. 😊

I love the way you put together this post. Its fans like you that I admire and respect the most. 👍🏼
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia1230

Edited my title no longer in CAPS..
hmm I don't think it is obvious that they should be SO confident in her.. I think it is obvious that they will support her! Look at kushal fans when he started NB they werent confident that he will win the show yet they said they would support him why? Bcoz they knew he wasnt a good dancer.. NOT that I am saying or have seen DD dancing hence I included are they so confident bcoz she's a good dancer!

Well if I had a favorite in a reality show, I would want them to win. And having that confidence isn't a bad thing. But you need to know where to draw the line. As long as you maintain that confidence without bashing other contestants, its all good. The moment you let that confidence really get to your head, then that's bad.