ashish sharma and mansi srivastava

kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello guys,
as we all know that today is d day when show is gonna hav 20 yrs leap. and our hero veer is going to enter tonight. there is nothing to tell about his good lucks...everyone  adore this most charming prince.

now coming to his to be love in d show that's heer(mansi srivastava) .m liking her even before her entry in d show. no doubt it ll all be d story which ll tell...they  r perfect as a couple or nt bt at present m exited to see ashish coupling wid her... i tried hard to upload a pic of her bt failed . bt u must hav seen her pic in d article and offcourse very well her smile!!! isnt it adorable . bt lets se wht's in store for us in d coming epi.

this is my personal opinion 😊
plsss feel free to comment if u dont lyk her then also let me know
 thanku 😊

Edited by kiran_89 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hehe...kiran u knw,same is myn condition πŸ˜†
M too vry excited to see our hero in d role of Veer(fr sure cos it too reminds of our sweet chandu 😳)
U knw m nt able to control maself...m gettin butterflies by thinkin of his entry nd mansi's entry...nd ya fr sure,shez really a vry sweet nd adorable girl 😳
..CrazyInLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cant wait when Daljeet finds out his daughter is being pursued by the sons of his arch-nemesis, and possibly loves one of them. 1st Ranveer takes Sahiba away from him, then Fateh. I really hope they dont kill Daljeet's character too soon post leap because the expression on his face when he finds learns this will be priceless. 

As for Veer, hope he is easy going like Ranveer used to be in the beginning of the show. I dont mind if he is a bit of a bad boy with an attitude and all, but hope to god the Cvs dont make another criminal out of him. Looking forward to another love story, because I am so disappointed with the way they treated the Anu-Fateh love story. It began and ended in no time. 
Edited by MayurSidma - 10 years ago
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia.tamanna

Hehe...kiran u knw,same is myn condition πŸ˜†

M too vry excited to see our hero in d role of Veer(fr sure cos it too reminds of our sweet chandu 😳)
U knw m nt able to control maself...m gettin butterflies by thinkin of his entry nd mansi's entry...nd ya fr sure,shez really a vry sweet nd adorable girl 😳

hmmm...chandu .it sound hilarious bt u know one of d reason to lyk him so much as cgm is dat ...cgm usually remain shirtlessπŸ˜‰ n i luv to gawk u know whtπŸ˜‰
i want to see him shirtless again as veer
  πŸ‘πŸΌ if u agree
n about mansi even m also getting buterfllies in ma stomach...esp. about thinking ...how ll be their first meet
Edited by kiran_89 - 10 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
I'm rather excited on the upcomming track , and again this role for Ashish will be challenge , its just gonna be awesome seeing him as a young teenager or young adult
ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i would love to see ashish & mansi togather.
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ashish and mansi both look nice together and i swear if she falls in love with the other guy then i will shoot myself.. ashish needs some love after ranveer he did have sahiba but not fully and then as feteh he had her again but then his character went out the picture so now mansi can bring love in his life .. and we all dont want a second daljeet in the storyEdited by zainab03 - 10 years ago