||Indian Idol Junior HELP DESK|| - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I thought there were only top 10 kids, but I just saw a promo of top 11... Who is the 11th one?

Originally posted by jktoor

I thought there were only top 10 kids, but I just saw a promo of top 11... Who is the 11th one?

It is Sugandha Date.She came in Wild Card in the first episode.

why no tribute to Pran saab yet? 😲
I missed the last episode and even the repeat telecast 😔 Can I get the link for the video of complete episode. I tried finding in youtube but could not find. Please share the complete episode video link if you do have...thanks a lot
Hello! Why is there no V-S appreciation thread here yet? What, no one finds them (or one of them) handsome? 😉
No seriously, is there no Appreciation thread?
Originally posted by .Tanya.

Post all your queries related to the show here

Regards,Tanya

25th Aug 2013
Dear Tanya,
I along with my wife, Christine(Tina) sincerely wish all the Top 5 Indian Idol Junior 2013 all the very best for the finals on 1st Sept 2013. They have all performed well. Hats off Sugandha who was a wild card entry in the earlier Top 11 has now reached the Top 5 and also is the youngesth her contestant and who is very humble with her "thank you" gesture. Our sincere congratulations to all the three judges Shekhar, Shreya & Vishal and to the two compere's Mandira & Karan for introducing the Indian Idol Junior 2013 contest to Sony TV and for their wonderful job done during the whole contest. We send our sincere love to you all. God bless. Regards from, Marty Fernandes (Anthony) & Christine Lawrence (Tina) - Email: [email protected]
Edited by MartyFdes8 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MartyFdes8

25th Aug 2013
Dear Tanya,
I along with my wife, Christine(Tina) sincerely wish all the Top 5 Indian Idol Junior 2013 all the very best for the finals on 1st Sept 2013. They have all performed well. Hats off Sugandha who was a wild card entry in the earlier Top 11 has now reached the Top 5 and also is the youngesth her contestant and who is very humble with her "thank you" gesture. Our sincere congratulations to all the three judges Shekhar, Shreya & Vishal and to the two compere's Mandira & Karan for introducing the Indian Idol Junior 2013 contest to Sony TV and for their wonderful job done during the whole contest. We send our sincere love to you all. God bless. Regards from, Marty Fernandes (Anthony) & Christine Lawrence (Tina) - Email: [email protected]

Hi Marty, Looks like a genuine mistake and so I am replying. This is just a forum where we discuss TV shows,movies, etc and has nothing to do with the actual telecast/production of the shows (in this case Indian Idol Junior). Glad that you like the show and do join in discussing the episodes.I am sure others will be happy to join you.

Hi I'm new here.. 
Can I get the MP3 versions of songs in juniors Voice? 
Like Sankalp sang "Jee le Zara" That one and others also 😳
HELLO ..  CAN  ANYONE POST THE MP3 LINK OF  ANJANA SINGING          " MAIN TERE ISHQ MAIN MARNA JAU KABHI "         FROM 31ST AUGUST 2013 'S EPISODE .. 

PLZZ    POST  THE  MP3  LINK ..   SHE  WAS  AMAZING  IN  THAT  SONG ..
👏
Edited by riyaroses - 10 years ago