Excellant JDJ line up this year

Posted: 10 years ago
I am here for Drashti -mainly!

But have become a big fan of Meghana after watching the JDJ promos and press events...what a fabulous smile! and so much grace...she may not be the best dancer but she has the most charismatic presence of them all!

I love shaan and would like him to do well...he has a very pleasing personality

Shweta T is a decent indian dancer and would like to see how she does in other dance forms but will get totally put off if she uses the single mom card here too...

I think siddharth is very charming -again after watching the JDJ press events..he cant dance but who knows..may just turn out to be the dark horse.

am told Karanvir  is a trained kathak dancer...love men doing indian classical..looking fwd to seeing him put up at least one kathak perf on JDJ.

Also wanna see the 2 kids...they look fab

Looking forward to Lauren too.

The line up this year is excellant...we are in a for a treat.

Whoever wins-hope dance trumps all! In JDJ and in this forum as well
Yep, it's a good line up. It will be interesting to watch the dance competition. 😊 I'm rooting for Drashti too! 🥳
this year the line up of contestants is great...am not commenting about anyone's acting but just see the collection..

There is Drashti Dhami the most popular face of Colors by the name of Madhubala who is talented hardworking determined and popular...

Shweta Tiwari is there who is undoubtedly one of the most popular faces of Indian television...she is an apt dancer claasy svelte sexy and fashionable...

Meghna Mallik is there who is too popular as Colors Ammaji

Siddharth Shukla is there who is also very popular cool and attractive hunk.

Shaan a popular singer is there...with Marischa

Suresh Menon a comedian is there who will nevertheless entertain us and who knows maybe he is the dark horse..

Ejjaz is one of the perfectionists..with a damn hot attitude..

Karanvir Bohra is the masterman...

what else do you need..

oops yes Lauren Gottileb the toughest competitor andthe DID kids..

no comments about Ekta Kaul though!

I was not excited about Jhalak till I heard about Lauren. 
Though I dont know some of the contestants, from the above comments it seems a promising line, unless the presentation of the show goes dramatic n OTT emotional.
However excited to see Lauren.
I am actually not familiar at all with these set of contestants.

I'm rooting for Shaan & Shweta though.

Shaan because he's a complete surprise package. I've always loved him as a singer. I'm quite shocked to see him as a contestant, but I'm supporting him.

Shweta because I've seen some of her performances before and I think she has great potential. She's a great dancer.
Not even a single contestant seems disappointing! This year is the best line up till now!👍🏼

All the best all!!
Agreed the line up is brill n this competition will get tough coz most of them have large fan bases. I just hope Lauren gets the votes n it won't be the same case as Yana or Shibani.
Agree...really good line up...several participants have excellent dancing skills.  The 2 kids participating are just mind-blowing...looking forward to all the performances and Madhuri's million watt smile. 😛
yup, m rootign for DD, wanna watch meghna, lauren and KVB performance too

I am not familiar with most contestants here because I dont follow serials very often..
 I am here for the choreographers... I love Salmaan, shampa , and will root for them.
 individually , I am really looking forward to shaan.. i THINK he is an amazing performer and wud like to see him go a long way..
also like karanvir .. he did a performance last year and I  like his attitude.
eijaz khan is an amazing dancer too..

very excited for the show to start..
and its not even 12 hrs left now😆
Edited by bright_star89 - 10 years ago