•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Chat live with Sherlyn Chopra this Saturday on iCouch

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Splitsvilla season  6 click here..]

"Waiting for Tomorrow Night ohhh hooo, when you would be here in my App, waiting for tomorrow night ohhh hooo".

Ain't we tell you that it's getting bigger and better and hotter by the minute… And I am not just talking about the summer heat… Ooh dude that's definitely hottt. But the heat that we are talking about is here to give you some relief from this summer, in simpler words "Nainchakshu Aur Dil ko Thandak dene wali Garmi."

I know!!!! I know, cut the chase and come to the point…… Well so here I am, giving you asuper hot piece of news "SHERLYN CHOPRA is joining us on iCouch, for a LIVE and candid chit-chat with one and all…………"

So if I may quote myself "Waiting for Tomorrow Night ohhh hooo, when you would be here in my App, waiting for tomorrow night ohhh hooo".

The fun doesn't end here….. Not only you can have a chance to talk to the temperature soaring lady, but you will be doing it while the show is on-air. Yup!!!!!!! It is definitely a double treat, you will see her on your Television Screen and will be able to chat with her about her, the show, the contestants, her experience etc… Simultaneously. So isn't that hot or what????

Nikhil Chinappa, the host of the show for all it's season will definitely tell you that the tag  "Hot as Hell" for the Season 6, is well deserved and the participants and his fellow host Sherlyn is definitely up for earning and keeping the tag. Sherlyn Chopra is playing cupid to eight hot GIRLS: Subuhi Joshi, Peenaz Ahmed, Priyanka Chauhan, Priyanka Chandel, Shatakshi Joshi, Pari Sahni, Ruby Dahiya, Purvee Singh and eight hot BOYS: Nitin Sharma, Prabhjot Sahotas, Parichay Sharma, Nawab Faizi, Ashwini Koul, Gaurav Chopra, Arjit Taneja, Aman Dev Pahwa.

It is definitely hottt, but what's iCouch???? "Super Surprised Emoticons", you don't know about it. Let us enlighten, well iCouch is a democratic new app in your Android play store, that is winning the heart of one and all since it's launch one month back.

The App allows you to chat around your favorite shows while they are telecasted…. Live Chat with new and old friends that share the same interests and discuss the new changes in the show freely, put your points, suggestions, critics and Remarks with the freedom of a democracy.

The best part is yet to come…… Your thoughts will not just be heard/read by your fellow democrats in the chat room, but the Channels and the show's cast and Crew will also know your views. On your request and demands the members of cast and crew would love to get involved first hand and chat with all of you on one on one basis……. Can it get better than this?

Well as we always say, it just keeps getting better and better……You all can win prizes and loads of them, by doing what you are loving i.e. Chat, Answer simple questions, Predicting etc….  It's not done yet…. You can also see your name live on the ticker, in your favorite show and all the audience that is viewing the show will also read your messages about the show…….So, what are you guys waiting for download the app as soon as possible and get going. Here's the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digimedia.icouch.activity

The Splitsvilla Season 6 premiered on May 25th, so if you have missed it…. No sweat because the fun is still to begin. But if you fear, that you have missed some action oniCouch, no worries at all here's a preview of what fun we had last Saturday, while watching the Splitsvilla Season 6 premiere. Here are few chats from Splitsvilla icouch chatroom.

savyaswaroop: Lets see how much love and fight will be in the coming episodes.
amitk4747: ooh that's cool ..I wish I will chat with the bombshell sherlyn
iCouch: May be you can chat with Nikhil/Sherlyn soon. We will try our best 
amitk4747: are sherlyn se chat karne milegi kya
Netmakesmerich: SHERLIN, SHERLIN ,SHERLIN. U rock
amitk4747: sherlyn any time hotter
iCouch: Who will get the chillie?? any guesses???

And to re-quote myself "Waiting for Tomorrow night ohhh hooo, when you would be here in my App, waiting for tomorrow night ohhh hooo".

We are not only waiting for Sherlyn Chopra, but awaiting all of you to join us in iCouch chat room  for an exclusive interview with the leading cupid of Splitsvilla Season 6 herself, some quizzes that will earn you some great goodies and off course to know how you feel about "Hot as Hell " tag of the show.

Meanwhile, do let us know what you feel about our app and our efforts to make your TV more entertaining and interactive, through your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app.. Till then Keep Watching, Keep Enjoying, Keep Reading and Keep iCouching. 

Happy Waiting