Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Dance Critique Thread Note : 60

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

This thread is to critique the dances that we will see on JDJ every weekend from the start to finish.
It is to praise the wonderful dancers and appreciate their moves and dancing skills and to critique the stars who do not dance well and point out their flaws and state how they can work harder to improve.

This is NOT an AT

If your feelings are hurt when your favourite stars are ctiticized then this thread is NOT for you because if someone is off beat and robotic; they will be called off beat and robotic; there will be NO sugarcoating
and similarly if someone if fantastic and dancing really well, and charismatic and moves to the beat they will be applauded
If contestants are having fun even if they do not dance as well as others, they will be encouraged

Dance forms will be discussed: bollywood, salsa, waltz, ballroom, popping and locking, hip-hop-jazz., kathak, bharatnatyam, rope malkam...EVERYTHING

Also if you are a basher and your sole purpose in life is to make everyone look bad and pick on everything and call everyone names then this thread is NOT for you

Please like this post to have your name added

**edited to remove caps, which is equivalent to shouting
Tanni
Edited by LeadNitrate - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Members List

ShopaholicNY, LeadNitrate, Fawn1,  Jhanvi86,  Barbie_girl02,  win7,  mishty8911,  -3raser-,  vibz88,  -Roshani-,  Payali09, LadyDabangg,  Lola13,  hiralshah169,  L0V3,  -Alinaa-,  LeadNitrate,  tuntunituntuni,  Hashii,  Preethi-Premi,  Vedika126,  nikitagmc,  --Krish--,  sscomp32,  ..SheWolf..,  Slov_perfringes,  chinki_onlyme, manzilmukul,  dixie123,  LadyFlame,  -CoolChick-,  boreddamsel,  Aakanksha_7,  bonibright, appy_indy-KD,  _Sanjana_,  amanverma108,  ..Ashraa..,  aparnauma,  Shahisthi,  utopia88,  ashaj, TheDarkKnight,  -MzIndependant-,  devikamd,  NadzGirl...,  Tony_StraK786,  girlz-rule, rahmona-pakswe

Edited by shopaholicNY - 10 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
dude the picture u chose, we can use it for BIg3 At too, 
hoops, finally I get to tag this thread.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi this is Nadz :)

I don't know much about dancing but I do enjoy dancing and a big dance fan. I'm all in for this thread!!
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this thread is gona be one of the sanest threads here i guess πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

Btw - m Gari 😊
Edited by -CoolChick- - 10 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -CoolChick-

this thread is gona be one of the sanest threads here i guess πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

Btw - m Gari 😊

That's another reason I joined here πŸ€£
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NadzGirl...

Likewise  πŸ˜†  Payali here πŸ˜ƒ

I'm hoping this thread is occupied by the fun-loving & dance-loving sane party members πŸ˜›
-CoolChick- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NadzGirl...

Hiii Nadz 😳...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise i know u from our previous mutual forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u used to post in Sathu's thread right ? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

this time...its gonna be a complete mad house here πŸ˜†...so m hoping this thread is genuine πŸ˜†

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Hiii Payaliya...m Gari πŸ˜³
BIackSwan thumbnail
@Gari
Oh yes I was there in Sathu's Redux thread. I'm sorry dear my memory is worse than a fish πŸ€—

@Payali
You have no idea how long I was loafing around for a sane nest. I'm glad this thread is here

I just wonder if it is ok to yap randomly here since the show hasn't started yet. I hope we're forgiven