[Epi Discussion June1-2] Grand Premiere Discussion

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Namaskar and Hello Dear JDJ ians,

So after more than a month of waiting with bated breath, rumours and speculations, finally the Grand Premiere of JDJ will happen on June 1, Saturday.

Please use this thread to discuss about the the premiere and episode  for the weekend of June1-2.

Kindly  please bear the rules and regulations of JDJ6 forum in mind. You can have a look at them as follows.

To paraphrase, no namecalling, no abuse will be tolerated against member or celebrities. Please keep in mind, this is a competition and your favourite celebrity maybe subjected to fair share of criticism. Also critics, please restrict your criticism to the performance of the celebrities in JDJ6 only.

Oh and No spamming

Happy discussing.😃

With Best Regards
JDJDT

Edited by LeadNitrate - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Episode discussion thread to be used only and only for performance discussions.
All other posts will be trashed.
JDJ6 DT.
harshdb thumbnail
colors tweet on contest and tonight episode.

COLORS ?@ColorsTV 18m

CONTEST ALERT: Tweet using #Jhalak throughout the day and stand a chance to win an iPAD! And we're absolutely serious about it ;)

Expand
  • Retweeted
  • Favorited

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COLORS ?@ColorsTV 28m

We'll be releasing 20 mins of our episode on @YouTubeIN at 3PM! Be there! @aartichabria @LaurenGottlieb @drashti10 @sidharth_shukla #Jhalak

Expand
  • Retweeted
  • Favorite

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COLORS ?@ColorsTV 8m

Exclusive: 1 HOUR TO GO for the #Jhalak Web Premiere! Watch 20 mins of the episode before telecast TODAY at 3PM on @YouTubeINDIA

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorit

COLORS ?@ColorsTV 7m

Can't wait for 9PM? Your wish is our command Catch an Exclusive Sneak Peek RIGHT NOW ->http://bit.ly/JhalakWebPremiere â€¦ #Jhalak

View media
  • Retweet
  • Favorite

Edited by harshdb - 10 years ago
with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really liked Aarti's performance and Cornell is brilliant. She performed really well but oyu could see her nervousness the minute her dance finished. Wonder why??😕 She's done dances in her films.

Now I've got one more person to root for.

I'm no expert in dancing but can't help giving my two cents on the performances.

Sushant and his introduction with the female contestants was splendid. He is a great dancer and it was a joy to see. Jacqueline on the other hand was slightly off...I mean she looked great but I felt something was missing.

Remo's dance was out of this world! I was wondering in another thread about the variety in dance forms presented in JDJ and asked about African Tribel Dance and I got something which was African themed. Thanks Remo! But some of the moves he made resembled strongly of the moves from the British dance crew "Diversity" whom I am a very big fan of.

Madhuri...no words for her! Her smile, her moves and charisma is mesmerising!

Coming to the performances:
Drashti/Salman - nice Waltz and ok performance. Her nervousness did hindered her from performing better. She had grace but I think she can do much better.

Lauren/Punit - now I have seen this girl dance on the American show SYTYCD and knew she would be good and she was better than good. She actually outdid Punit! Lauren looked more like the choreographer than him. And I loved her expressions. The other contestants should watch out for her!

Shaan/Marischa - here I was surprised by Shaan. Never knew he had moves hidden behind that lovely voice of his. If he continues practice hard he can become pretty good because he has rhythm in his body. His smile and personality really wins you over.

Suresh/Suchitra - more comedy than dancing but he kept up fairly good. Don't see him going far. Seems like he is there more for entertaining with his humor rather than his moves.

Aarti/Cornel - very good Bachata and Aarti surprised me with her dance and moves. Latin dance is always very passionate and steamy. I think they hold back a little because it sometimes steamier than this. Good energy in the beginning but I thought it slightly ran out by the end.

Kapil and Manish were great hosts and the jokes cracked me up quite a few times. It was nice to have Ranbir around for one episode and he managed to steal the limelight many times over.

Great episode with some surprising performances. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Edit
These are only my opinions. Like I said before I'm no expert but I enjoy watching dance shows.
Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 10 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just wanted to say that I was absolutely gutted by the way the judges dismissed Ekta and Tushar. Their piece was beautiful and Ekta danced effortlessly. Not one of the judge's comments seemed well-placed or sincere and I am thorougly disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I know that this show is notorious for not being about dance at all but it usually takes a couple more episodes before they become so blatant in their tactics.

Her toes were pointed. I noticed. 😕

I am not saying she deserved a 30 or anything, but she was certainly leagues better than most of the dancers who got 24-25. Anyway, there ends my Jhalak journey for this season.
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rahmona_pakswe, your points are spot on. 😊
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys!

This is my first post in this thread :)

Yapped about the dances in the Critique Thread... 

I loved Manish more than Kapil. Kapil tends to give WTH comments where as Manish is more decent between the two. I hope Kapil manages his words carefully because it is not nice to sound snarky all the time 
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love ektas partnesr performance and his chorepgraphy is beautiful .. sad he wont be there for long ðŸ˜­
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Why? What happened to her choreographer?