Wishing Other Contestants BOL!

Posted: 10 years ago
I'm kinda laughing my arse off looking at the atmosphere in this Forum ... 

The whole Forum is so DDfull.

There are DD lovers ... DD bashers ... DD fans who consider themselves more mature than the other DDians ... or less ... etc ... and etc! People with many ... weird views. 

Oh. Well.

I'm feeling bad for the other contestants already. 😆 So, wishing all the other contestants best of luck too! Other than DD, was hoping to watch Eijaz Khan 'cause as a Kid adored him in KavyaAnjali and know he is a good dancer! Hope he comes back. And Lauren. 😛
Edited by TheJake - 10 years ago
Haha.

Wishing all the contestants good luck. I'm sure they are all good in their own way.

Special shout out to Shaan and Shweta. I think they have immense potential. :)
Best wishes to all the JDJ contestants
I think this phrase suits the current atmosphere: "you can love me or hate me but you can't ignore me."  ⭐️

Besides Drashti, I'm looking forward to seeing Lauren. She seems like a good dancer and has a nice personality like DD! 😊

dd is best thats why entire forum filled with her ..
i too want to see ejaz too..lauren is good ..rest i dont know..
Edited by tabby999 - 10 years ago
All the very best to all contestants ... especially DD, Eijaz and Shaan 
I would never miss a performance of Lauren.

I am really looking forward to see her performances, cos she is an international winner.

All the best to all contestants of JDJ.
i am here for Drasthi only.

And best part is even Colors channel and others in Media are promoting DD like none of other contestants 😛😆 Edited by shyams - 10 years ago
would watch lauren too.. an interantional dancer.. so wanna watch the level the show goes to...