Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update: 31st May 2013

Posted: 10 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.๐Ÿ˜ƒI have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

31st May 2013 :"Jal takes down the rook, the bishop and the horse!"

Nandi comes between Kartikeya and Jal...
Jal says that no one can come in his way and he pushes Nandi.
Nandi stands there determined.

He does that for a couple of times but Nandi doesn't move an inch.
Jal gets pissed off and feels that his own subject would lose faith in him if he doesn't act now.
Then Jal punches his fist to Nandi's stomach... this hurts Nandi and he falls down with pain, Jal turns around thinking he has defeated Nandi and laughs wickedly...but Shiva's ardent devote- stands there like a mountain getting ready to eat more punches.

Seeing this Jal is annoyed and start to punch Nandi's face... this gives hard blows to Nandi, yet he braves to stand uttering 'Har Har Mahadev'

Jal gets insane and punches Nandi left, right, top, center.. But Nandi never budges. (its so painful to see Nandi like that)

Nandi now falls down and Jal has his evil laughs... He tells Nandi, if he's gonna get up he, Jal, is gonna kill him and his devotion.

Then again Nandi tries to get up uttering 'Har Har Mahadev'
Jal is gets vexed up and in rage he activates his fire element and throws Nandi away.
Lakshmi devi asks to Vishnu dev that Jal uses his krodha-agni to destroy his enemies, but why couldn't Nandi get affected with this?
Vishnu dev replies that Nandi was fighting as a devotee, his devotion is so strong and his devotion saves him.

Jal shouts if there a fitting competitor to him.. has Kailash got just this much?
He finds himself glared at by Ganesh holding an axe in his hands.
Shivi and others stay witness to this event all the way.

Jal says "doesn't ant one has the courage to face him that they have sent me this kid, so that I'd be feeling sympathetic."

Ganesh says that he is Mahadev and Mata Parvati's son...

Ganesh says that Nandi never attacked him but he (Ganeshji) will.
Jal says "Run along kid, go and send you father!"

Gannu bhayya tries to scare away Jal by his axe... but Jal moves backwards..
Jal mmocks Ganesh saying that its not his play ground but battle ground.. Ganesh says that indeed it was his play ground cause of Jal's arrogance, over ambition and unjust it turned into a battle field.

JAl warns Ganesh time and again to back off... and that he'd make Ganesh his hostage as he did to his mother.

Gannu bhayya does this for sometime attacking Jal but the axe couldn't even touch Jal's body.
At one instance Jal caught holds of the axe and pulls it away from Gannu bhayya and throws it away.
Then Ganesh turns back and walk away.. seeing this Jal laughs out loud.. but not for a long time.. he sees Ganesh turning back with anger in his eyes and literally leaping- flying to him to give him (Jal) a super kick!

Jal gets a hard blow and he tries not to fall down... then Jal goes to Ganesh and lift him up and throws him hard aside.. seeing this Mahadev gets angered.
Both the parents feel that their little one is in some trouble..

Mahadev now arrives and picks up his youngest child and Nani supports Kartiekya to stand right...

Uh wasting time with all those longg- staring -sessions!

As they walk towards Jal the night dawns.
Jal warns Mahadev saying that its his last night.. to say goodbyes to his loved ones.. Mahadev answers to that " it indeed is the last night, for he still has a night to redeem his wrongs!"

"Tomorrow before the conch blow of the star of war there will be a conch blow of his victory" says an arrogant Jal.

Jal says that he'd destroy Mahadev.. he is immortal and invincible.

Precap:

Jal says that Mahadev can not probably attack him, but he can destroy him (Mahadev)" and throws a trident to Mahadev...

Mata Parvati's angry side awakens.. Narayna says that Shiv and Shakti are gonna become one again.

Oh I complete forgot to share this story I have... The other day when I went this ceremony, there after we all ate one of my relative  here was this lady who said that she couldn't come early or go to some other place that day. And to my surprise shock or what one would call it.. the reason she said  that she cried all night and the reason for her cry was she saw JAl lamenting over Vrinda's body!

(given to the fact that south Indians seldom watch Hindi channels and that to DKDM )
Here I was one of the ardent fans of DKDM and I meet crazy fans too! that was one funny incident I had lately๐Ÿ˜†
My sis was like all the way Taunting me Devon ke dev ..devonke dev!

Um that's me.. Cheerio!

Thanks for reading the WU

Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the WU...
Most of my comments are here: 84378155
But I felt really bad for Nandi... it was like Jal is the evil gangster and Nandi is the innocent victim! ANd his burning and falling next to Kartikeya!!
Ganesh was the spiritraiser today! Loved him and Jal-Gan convo! That WAS SOOO FUNNY!!๐Ÿคฃ
"Aao Balak, Aao!"๐Ÿ˜†
And Mahadev: he had to come to end the battle! HIs warning was loud and clear!
But in the Aage Dekhiye (they didn't show it in the show), why was YOUNG Jallu standing in front of big jal????
And the most exhilarating moment of today was the precap of Mahaepisode! Parvati with red eyes!
thanx sia..waiting wid bated breath for mata to awaken and band bajao of jallu...poor nandi...how dare he hit our bail-budhhi like tht..huh!!

Thanks for the update Sia ๐Ÿ˜Š

Today J is done fighting with the kids. Now their father & mother will take over on Sunday. Parvati was shown getting disturbed when Ganesh was hit. But is shown awakened when J throws his Trishul on Shivji. This time it's to save Mahadev. I like the way she said Mahadev, not Swami. The way she walked in the Smashan was like I am not in the mood to tolerate anything wrong now.
Waiting eagerly for sunday.
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks for the update Sia ๐Ÿ˜Š

Today J is done fighting with the kids. Now their father & mother will take over on Sunday. Parvati was shown getting disturbed when Ganesh was hit. But is shown awakened when J throws his Trishul on Shivji. This time it's to save Mahadev. I like the way she said Mahadev, not Swami. The way she walked in the Smashan was like I am not in the mood to tolerate anything wrong now.
Waiting eagerly for sunday.

@ bold...true...it has been so long that we heard this...In fact, had the war not being going on, Mahadev would have gotten the fright of his life time hearing this roar from his wifey dearest๐Ÿ˜†for a change Parvati is disturbed by an attack on Mahadev and not one of her children...
Warna it is always the mother in her which brings the Adishakti out from her...

Also,I wondered at the way Jallu looked back when the family was going towards it abode...it was as if he realized that he was alone??? dont know...why ...and Mahadev, as if he felt his gaze on him, he also turned around...

the one dialogue I loved was from Ganesh when jalandhar taunted him that this was a battlefield and not his playground...and he replied that this IS his playground, which was turned into a battle field because of Jalandhar's ego and selfishness and madness...
Apart from tGannubhaiya calling Jallu mad๐Ÿ˜†...the answer is also very relevant in today's scenario..where in we are losing the play fields for a more concrete jungles and warfields because of the power games and political vendetta!!
also thank God for small mercies that Yamraj finally changed his expression...But I wondered why he smiled when Mahadev actually brought back Kartikeya from his imminent death...isnt that the defeat of Yam himself๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the update Sia
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
@Srushti, even I liked that dialogue of Ganesh, which I've mentioned in another thread. The way play grounds are reducing, most of the kids are forced to play indoor games only. Some J uncles of today are taking away their an important aspect of their life.
It will be good to see for a change Parvati is coming to save, give strength to Mahadev. Otherwise he used to go to save her. I felt, past few epi. were just dry, it lacked something. While seeing those Red eyes in the precap, I realised, the Shakti was missing, the life was missing.
You will be getting a good epi. to update, enjoy yourself ๐Ÿ˜Š
Great..update..like the title..!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Even after all this..Mahadev still gave a chance to J..but alas he didn't take it..!!

The staring session was sooo long..subah se shyam ho gayi..!! ๐Ÿ˜†

The fights were good and unique..all of them..now waiting for Baap of all fights..or shall I say..Ma Baap of all fights.. ๐Ÿ˜† coz Mata Shakti is coming too..!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by mnx12

@Srushti, even I liked that dialogue of Ganesh, which I've mentioned in another thread. The way play grounds are reducing, most of the kids are forced to play indoor games only. Some J uncles of today are taking away their an important aspect of their life.
It will be good to see for a change Parvati is coming to save, give strength to Mahadev. Otherwise he used to go to save her. I felt, past few epi. were just dry, it lacked something. While seeing those Red eyes in the precap, I realised, the Shakti was missing, the life was missing.
You will be getting a good epi. to update, enjoy yourself ๐Ÿ˜Š

I like how you say, Life was missing..and now that they have united...Jallu will drown in Chullu๐Ÿ˜†
Though I will be sad...and am not happy with the Ramayan track anymore...No Manishji For whom will I watch๐Ÿ˜•
Gannubhaiya brought fun to the track...you have to love how the music turned ekdum dhinchak when Ganesh was pacing himself to attack Jalandhar...even he was entranced by the child for that moment๐Ÿ˜†
For the first time I saw Mahadev so concerned about his child...he rushed like a father not as a God!

Well let us hope I will get a good epi where they are not bent on my destruction in every scene๐Ÿ˜†
thank you for the written update.
Kickass episode! Action plus emotion - perfect mix! ๐Ÿ‘

- I like the fact that Jalandhar gave everybody a chance to withdraw and kind of hesitated before attacking them. Somehow it didn't just seem as if he was doing it out of ego and show off. His hesitation to attack Nandi and Ganesh seemed genuine.
But yes, each time he felt provoked and got impatient to attack.
He seemed to have bit of morality in him but his hunger for power and show off of superiority to rest of the asurs got the better of him. His talking to himself looking at his army behind him was telling.
They'll think of me as inferior or weak if I don't attack and show my power, they'll think how will I fight with Mahadev if I couldn't even fight his devotee and child!

This meant even bit of moralty overshadowed in him. ๐Ÿ˜•

I think it's kind of nice they show Mahadev's ansh at least has some spark of moralty in him, some spark...(though it always gets put out with a blow of his ego).

- MR was fabulous as Jalandhar and Mahadev tonight! Superlative! ๐Ÿ‘
Mahadev has all the power but is always stable and calm. Jalandhar is all over the place emotionally! He's ruthless one moment, he's bitter, he's insecure, he feels alone and lost, he feels he's got everything and now is just one step away from his ultimate goal, he's fascinating, he's pitiable...He induces so many different emotions in viewer as one watches him.

- Happy to see Nandi's devotion. Bhakti in the truest sense of the word! How everyone felt for him! Mahadev protected his bhakt from being burnt. Divine!

- I find it emotional to see how the entire family has united to fight Jalandhar.

- I love Ganesh's courage and also his wisdom. He criticised not Jalandhar himself but his over-ambitiousness, ego and hunger for power. I like him over Kartikeya in this respect. Ganesha is wiser and never boiling with rage.

- While I enjoyed the battle and appreciated Jalandhar's absolute hesitation in attacking Ganesh, I must say the handling of that scene was kind of filmy! It was a battlefield, not an akhaada!
And Jalandhar's dialogue, "Jab thak jayega na toh mujhe bataa dena bhai!" was too serial/film like! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

This was not some street fight! Dialogue was totally out of the place!

- As I said in other thread, I learnt diference between God and other beings seeing Mahadev and Jalandhar. Mahadev was obviously angry at the hurt his bhakt, children and wife had gone through due to Jalandhar. But still, even at this juncture - when any ordinary person would've submitted to anger - he gave Jalandhar a chance to realise his mistake and seek forgiveness! Maan gaye! ๐Ÿ‘

I bow my head to the Supreme Power!!

- Shukracharya still seems to have concern for Jalandhar. The way he talks to himself or looks in shock at Jalandhar's actions - fearing what fate his disciple is inviting for himself is sort of nice to watch. As a guru he has not abandoned all thought for his disciple even though he may no longer be with him.

- I did like seeing Mahadev appearing there for Ganesh and Parvati also coming out of her dhyaan, shouting her son's name. It was sure nice to see them behave as parents and not only gods.

BUT, I find it odd why none of them showed such response when Kartikeya was injured and fell to ground?

Isn't it kind of, sorry to say, biased?

Why such different response of parents towards their children?

- Jalandhar is somewhere feeling alone now but not acknowledging it. The way he turned to look at Mahadev and his family with that bitter look in his eyes was something!

Mahadev also sensed it and turned back to look at him. Is it because he is his ansh?

Somehow that exchange of looks though angry & bitter seemed to have more to it than just two people at war with each other.

- Why wasn't the part of Jalandhar and his little self shown the episode? I am curious to see what he is thinking and imagining now!

- Happy to see Parvati in precap and her eyes turning red! Shouting Mahadev's name!
Now Aadi Shakti is finally active no?
I hope Jalandhar will realise now what true power is all about and he hadn't abducted any saadharan stree! (He always gloats over kidnapping Parvati! Ab pata chalega isko!)

- I just CANNOT wait anymore for the grand finale of this track! It should be nothing less than epic!

I'd appreciate if they show in the end, after Jalandhar's death, Mahadev giving some conclusion/summing up of his life and what to learn from his mistakes. There should be some lesson also apart from action and emotions. A sort of moral of the story.

Thanks for the WU!