Really UNBELIEVABLE !!!

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all still cant bliv its over and more unbelievable how it ended.Seriously i hate the channel for ending such a fab show with such a hurried track.They showed still some ppl are planning to harm the country.Sphere if u r really planning a sequel then pls dont launch it on lifeok at least.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yep... PH has hinted that they might come back with a sequel .. and I badly want them to do so ..

Please 2613 come back soon 😔
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes ... they have definitely hinted this way about d sequel...

But d worst thing was d promotion of dat show ! It was like pinching salt on our wounds ...
 Moreover it wasted many mins of or 2613 which could have been for a beautiful Rashdeep scene !
Shivaanya thumbnail
I so hope they make a sequel of this with d same cast or litlle changes.I would love to see the sequel on a better channel.
.scarlet. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randeepfan

I so hope they make a sequel of this with d same cast or litlle changes.I would love to see the sequel on a better channel.

Definitely ... anywhere but not on Life ok ... a sincere request to PH to come up with d sequel on a different channel...
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Exactly ! I want the same caste .. Randeep should be there .. he was a damn clever character and that actor has pulled it off really well. 

Thats true .. 2613 never got a good promotion 🥺
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_verma

Definitely ... anywhere but not on Life ok ... a sincere request to PH to come up with d sequel on a different channel...

Hopefully ! This time they bring 2613 on a different channel which respect such clever shows 😳
.scarlet. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _rashi_

Hopefully ! This time they bring 2613 on a different channel which respect such clever shows 😳

Exactly ... this Life ok never realized d worth of a show like this.
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: _rashi_

Exactly ! I want the same caste .. Randeep should be there .. he was a damn clever character and that actor has pulled it off really well. 

Thats true .. 2613 never got a good promotion 🥺

Without Maninder as Randeep it cant be done.He was d soul of d show.I so wish him come back soon...either in d sequel on a different channel or any other show like this.He was the BEST cop I've ever seen.
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randeepfan

Without Maninder as Randeep it cant be done.He was d soul of d show.I so wish him come back soon...either in d sequel on a different channel or any other show like this.He was the BEST cop I've ever seen.

Completely agreed 👍🏼