Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Randeepfan

First of all still cant bliv its over and more unbelievable how it ended.Seriously i hate the channel for ending such a fab show with such a hurried track.They showed still some ppl are planning to harm the country.Sphere if u r really planning a sequel then pls dont launch it on lifeok at least.

Same here.  feeling bad about how they ended it.  don't anybody believe about any sequel yet.  remember in their precious new show also they showed blast in the NNNth promo they r airing.  they probably were talking about that.  If they are to come back fantastic but word should come from some CREDIBLE source.

I am feeling bad that after the rough way they treated 2613 they r pathetic enough to use MS and TW to promote their show.  Guys not fair and not done we are fans not blind followers and we know how the channel treated 2613 so won't fall for the plug by MS and TW.

If at all they robbed us of 2-3 mins of Rashdeep time by making them promoter their show.  Hate it

Gonna really miss Rashdeep and 2613 feeling bad and low

.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

Same here.  feeling bad about how they ended it.  don't anybody believe about any sequel yet.  remember in their precious new show also they showed blast in the NNNth promo they r airing.  they probably were talking about that.  If they are to come back fantastic but word should come from some CREDIBLE source.

I am feeling bad that after the rough way they treated 2613 they r pathetic enough to use MS and TW to promote their show.  Guys not fair and not done we are fans not blind followers and we know how the channel treated 2613 so won't fall for the plug by MS and TW.

If at all they robbed us of 2-3 mins of Rashdeep time by making them promoter their show.  Hate it

Gonna really miss Rashdeep and 2613 feeling bad and low

I don't think that d blast in d promo of dat new show has any connection with our 2612-13 ...
But yes , we cant be sure about d sequel it might be there plan to lure us to watch their channel...

They definitely robbed us of cute Rashdeep  moments😑
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: _rashi_

Completely agreed πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I really appreciate the writer who wrote d char of Randeep and Maninder has given his heart n soul to the char,made it larger than life type.He is an actor having such a huge potential to rock such chars.So naturally he acts,doesnt even seems that he is just acting.Sphere had truly got d BEST lead of any of their shows.His looks are d added advantage to his char.
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I really appreciate the writer who wrote d char of Randeep and Maninder has given his heart n soul to the char,made it larger than life type.He is an actor having such a huge potential to rock such chars.So naturally he acts,doesnt even seems that he is just acting.Sphere had truly got d BEST lead of any of their shows.His looks are d added advantage to his char.

Totally agreed ..once again ! I admire his acting skills.. He's such a natural actor πŸ˜ƒ
.scarlet. thumbnail

Maninder was definitely d perfect actor to play Randeep , I don't think anyone else could have brought life to d character d way he did ...
Kudos to d writers for creating a character like Randeep...
Shivaanya thumbnail
I really appreciate the writer who wrote d char of Randeep and Maninder has given his heart n soul to the char,made it larger than life type.He is an actor having such a huge potential to rock such chars.So naturally he acts,doesnt even seems that he is just acting.Sphere had truly got d BEST lead of any of their shows.His looks are d added advantage to his char.[/QUOTE]

Totally agreed ..once again ! I admire his acting skills.. He's such a natural actor πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]
Yes he is very natural.His expressions are so touchy be in agressive mode or romantic or emotional,every scene he gives his best.Infact i'vent seen any tele actor doing action scenes with such grace and ease the way he does.I just love to see him in action scenes.His physique suits the stills so much.Great body language with marvellous expressions ...he is a deadly combo of these two.
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes he is very natural.His expressions are so touchy be in agressive mode or romantic or emotional,every scene he gives his best.Infact i'vent seen any tele actor doing action scenes with such grace and ease the way he does.I just love to see him in action scenes.His physique suits the stills so much.Great body language with marvellous expressions ...he is a deadly combo of these two.

πŸ˜ƒ Well said 
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi_verma

Maninder was definitely d perfect actor to play Randeep , I don't think anyone else could have brought life to d character d way he did ...
Kudos to d writers for creating a character like Randeep...

Yes Mansi...no one else could have done d justice to such char.Maninder's expressions,his body language everything was so perfect as Randeep.He did the role so gracefully.Am gonna miss him terribly after this.😭
.scarlet. thumbnail

Yes Mansi...no one else could have done d justice to such char.Maninder's expressions,his body language everything was so perfect as Randeep.He did the role so gracefully.Am gonna miss him terribly after this.😭

M already missing them all πŸ˜­
I don'tknow what I ll do later...😭😭
cutiepootie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when i saw there 10 mns left ...i thought really there is a rashdeep moment...was very curious...but that raghu spoiled everything...