26-12

What a grt comparision...My Randeep was shining !

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well at d last day and last episode of 2613 i must thank LIFEOK that u ppl have shown d world that what kind of lead actor u gonna miss for ur channel.Even though I hated u to d core for doing this but i loved u also cos u showed My Randeep infact Our Randeep is the BEST of ur channel's leads.Not any one from any new show gonna beat him.Love you MS for doing it.YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST.👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Randeep's performance has been commendable throughout 👏

As u said they have shown it themselves no one can outshine our Randeep . He was is and will always be d best lead actor for any show on TV.
Shivaanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-mansi_verma

Randeep's performance has been commendable throughout 👏

As u said they have shown it themselves no one can outshine our Randeep . He was is and will always be d best lead actor for any show on TV.

Yes mansi well said...no one can outshine our hero.Infact they themselves showed it.He was just shining like a star in that scene.And yes he is the BEST LEAD ACTOR for any show on telly now.
diksha2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true. he did a gr8 job. his acting was mind blowing frm starting to end.
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Randeepfan

Yes mansi well said...no one can outshine our hero.Infact they themselves showed it.He was just shining like a star in that scene.And yes he is the BEST LEAD ACTOR for any show on telly now.

Absolutely di ...
In fact u should remember Randeep isn't a star ... He is d moon! Edited by mansi_verma - 10 years ago
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Randeepfan

Well at d last day and last episode of 2613 i must thank LIFEOK that u ppl have shown d world that what kind of lead actor u gonna miss for ur channel.Even though I hated u to d core for doing this but i loved u also cos u showed My Randeep infact Our Randeep is the BEST of ur channel's leads.Not any one from any new show gonna beat him.Love you MS for doing it.YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST.👍🏼

It was just pathetic on the part of lifeok to use Randeep Rashmi to plug their show when they treated 2613 so harshly.  I hated they used up 2 mins of our show last episode for that.  Nobody can match Randeep and Lifeok just desperate and pathetic to use them this way
Shivaanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-MaddyO

It was just pathetic on the part of lifeok to use Randeep Rashmi to plug their show when they treated 2613 so harshly.  I hated they used up 2 mins of our show last episode for that.  Nobody can match Randeep and Lifeok just desperate and pathetic to use them this way

Well they already tortured a fanbase by showing their new show in d times of 2613 and today they just showed how much low their policy is.Who's gonna watch their channel after the kind of treatment they did with our fav show?
Shivaanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-mansi_verma

Absolutely di ...
In fact u should remember Randeep isn't a star ... He is d moon!

👏👏👏👏👏
cutiepootie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maninder...we all will miss u badly...we will remember u ever and ever...may u com in another wonderful show and rock the stage...all the best...we are alwys your well wishers..., Fans...hatts off maninder
Shivaanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-S1h1a1m1a1

Maninder...we all will miss u badly...we will remember u ever and ever...may u com in another wonderful show and rock the stage...all the best...we are alwys your well wishers..., Fans...hatts off maninder

Exactly Shama.I so hope he comes back soon on screen n rock it again.As he also msged us on FB that he will let us know abt his upcoming projects.