Thendral Update Friday, 31st May 2013

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thx for the update!

The Prabha track is so boringg.

I still can't feel sorry for him. He needs to shed his ego. It is Deepa who needs to lay down a list of conditions to live with him and not the other way around. 😡 Nilamai he is so immature and preaching abt maturity. Loser is signing divorce papers in the promo. Hope it materializes.

TA aanalum romba nallavan nee
Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
one improvement is to that one year is over!
really? wedding anniversary in one week?
hm...TA,  mudiyala.. have mercy on us!
Totally agree that Deepa shd be setting the conditions! The problem with Prabha is that he blames the whole world for his actions..he doesn't bear responsibility for his wrong doings. He was so quick to blame Deepa and his mother. So if he suceeded in harming pple physically and if someobe died from eating the poison, isnt that a selfish and senseless just like his mother burning down the hospital? So all the murderers in the world can just blame their bad mother or their wife hiding an impt info in the court of law? It takes a lunatic to actually plan and carry out such vile things just because they are angry.
I somehow suspected TA will bring up Joseph's betrayal. TA was right with what he pointed out abt Joseph, but i don't thinkk TA is right in suporting Prabha and downplaying his horrible deeds. 

About the Kal issue...did anyone notice Padma's expression?? Cd it be that she finally understood Kal?? It's too good to be true though...
This new girl as Kalyani - not much chemistry with Mohan 😲 & looks like his elder sister. 
Susan was 👏 awesome ---- she & Mohan looked so cute 😃
Thank u for the update Sri...

So this prabha is feeling for his mistakes...
Athukula 1 year overaaa...

TA ROMBA nallavan...hope he maintains the same in all issues...

Thanks Sri for the nice update for the second successive day.

TA shows to be a very magnanimous person. TA also accepts Prabha talking freely to him. Also TA trusts Prabha when Prabha says he didn't try to kill Kanakku. If TA is able to believe Prabha now, why was he not able to believe Thulasi and he accepted whatever Charu and KP said and even gave divorce paper to Thulasi? Interestingly he uses what happened then to make Thulasi accept to accomodate  Prabha and try for Prabha-Deepa reconciliation.

Even if we accept TA's point of view, that Prabha and Deepa have to be reunited, there are some flaws in what he said. He is blaming Deepa for trivial things. He tells Deepa hid the fact that Kanakku loved her and also Deepa going to VR. Does Prabha try to understand Deepa? Does Prabha accept to take care of Deepa? Why is TA not able to talk on these things? TA knows that Deepa loved Prabha sincerely but she must be disgusted by Prabha's actions. But I have doubt whether  TA himself tries to understand his responsibilities towards Thulasi. He still expects her to live with GW who has marked malicious intent. TA has to wait till Prabha tries to understand his responsibilities as a husband and understands why he is not liked now and has to be prepared to talk to VR which shows he is becoming mature. Till then it is better for Prabha and Deepa to remain separated.  Definitely what VR said was sensible.

Thank God! They didn't start a Mohan-Kalyani separation track. Kalyani was shown to be good person and Mohan and MM understand her. As Geetha says, old Kalyani had better chemistry than the new Kalyani.

Wish you all a nice weekend.
Edited by maha2us - 10 years ago
Thulasi asks VR to think about Deepa's future. What could VR tell? He can tell both of them to study. Once studies are completed, he could say he will start a software business in which Thulasi and Deepa will work and also become partners with him. Both Thulasi and Deepa could work together to show what they can do in this World. Is the future possible for a person only with marriage?

I am reminded of something now. One woman named J.K.Rowling was deserted by her husband on a fine day. She was very poor and she had a baby also to take care of. She had tough time. That time, she wrote a novel as she was enduring hardship. And when she tried to get the novel published, many publishers rejected the novel. But she persisted and finally got the novel published. What happened after that? Where is she today? We all know what happened to her after that. But what would have happened if she were forced to live again with her abusive husband? Let Prabha talk about divorcing Deepa. But Deepa can be inspired by J.K.Rowling. Note the fact that J.K.Rowling was once living on state benefit which is humiliating. Now she is a multi-millionaire.
Edited by maha2us - 10 years ago
Originally posted by maha2us

Is the future possible for a person only with marriage?

Pathetically that's the situation in India right now!

JKR is not Indian, I bet that's why she didn't have the society pressure!

Let's suppose I say something to my parents like, "I want to ..." 
And the reply is , "If ur husband agrees u can do it then!"
I mean seriously? almost 20-25 years of my life I have no idea who this guy is going to be and I should put all my dreams back for this one guy I barely know??
Arranged marriage or for that matter any marriage can't work without mutual love!

After all we belong to the society where Kanagi forgived Kovalan and even burned down a whole city! Was he even worth it? If she had burned him down, I would have had some respect for her! 
Edited by Gisel - 10 years ago
Our Indian society is the most hippocritical society. We pray to devi Godesses, but abuse women, parents prepare women not for earning and standing on their own feet, but they prepare them for taking abuse from husband and in laws. Deepa's mother is the biggest example of this. She did not
Go thru any hardship from VR. VR was such a gem of a hsband. But she is advising and making her daughter take abuse. Almost all traditional mothers are like that.specially when they ave not gone
Thru any abuse from their hysbands or athers. Only a woman who was abused by a hsband will 
Advise her daughter to fight back and be tough with him.