•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
After reading the article that the show is going off air it has really made me sad i mean why take another leap and bring new characters in if the show is ending.. also i stay in the uk and here a new show called connected hum tum is starting on the 4th of june mon to fri at half nine and badalte rishton ki dastaan has a different time slot at half ten so that means hitlerdidi is finishing and jodha akbar will take rab se sona ishq place.. nooo this cant happen plzzz someone helppp
First ektaa denied it and said it is rumour.cv must have got extention before taking leap.othetwise cv could have end it when fateh married sahiba.yes it can shift to late night time slot.
😊I think there is no problem if hitlerdidi is finishing but akbar jodha will be there to replace its slot rssi's timing will be 8pm then.I think badaltey rishton should be replaced at 9pm
😉I also think hitlerdididi should end and rssi should be shifted to 8.3o slot or latenight slot.I hope that rssi lovers will post a complaint letter against ending of this show because punarvivah is still continuting with new actors and characters and if punarvivah can continue with new actors and characters then theres no harm in continuing rssi.I also think rssi should get extension but only two persons saying here isnt enough we have to create a poll like we should raise question that rssi should get extension or not it should get replaced or not.Look guys it would be very sad for anuj and mansi's career as they have just entered rssi.
The only reason why i watch rssi still is because of ashish sharma. I hate the story i hate heer!! That why im happy that this show ends. I want too see ashish sharma in new show with good story i want too see him in starplus or sony!!!
Very happy.now ashish can do some dignified charactets like avdesh and cgm.🥳
you guys are thinking only about ashish what about anuj mansi ðŸ˜•