||~Karan/Angad Hasija Appreciation Thread #1~||

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

||~Karan/Angad Hasija                  Appreciation Thread #1~||       

Angad Hasija

Everyone here show all your Love And Appreciations to Angad Hasija in this Thread.

Angad Hasija in Amrit Manthan

~Enjoy The Thread~
Edited by Ahlem - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail

Angad's surprise birthday bash on the sets of Amrit Manthan

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ahlem good to see you back and hope Exams went well..

Nice thread of Angad..

After Alekh i'm liking him as Angad.Karan in AM..he has blended so well in his character..

Wat's more in future Epi about his character  waiting to watch..

Ahlem thumbnail
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Ahlem good to see you back and hope Exams went well..

Nice thread of Angad..

After Alekh i'm liking him as Angad.Karan in AM..he has blended so well in his character..

Wat's more in future Epi about his character  waiting to watch..

Thanks Saveeta you are most welcome...:)
I am not so Active in the forum but can not forget the forum.
I am visiting it from time to time.

Ahlem thumbnail

Angad's surprise birthday bash on the sets of Amrit Manthan Photos:
http://www.india-forums.com/event/6324-angad-surprise-birthday-bash-on-the-sets-of-amrit-manthan.htm

Ahlem thumbnail
The very smashing television actor and model Angad Hasija who became famous as Alekh from Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaaiwas last seen in Savitri on Life OK.  Currently seen as Karan Chabra in Amrit Manthan, Angad has recently started shooting and is happy to be back with Director's Kut Productions who had given him a break with Bidaai

The Punjabi munda who is blessed with good looks, demeanour and talent celebrates his birthday today!

Birthday plans for today: Well, recently I've bagged a role in Life OK's Amrit Manthan, and since it's not been that long that I've joined this show getting a leave today seemed to be difficult. So it is a working day today. But as soon as everybody came to know about my Birthday, I was asked to pack-up, go home and enjoy!

A perfect Birthday according to me is: I think not just for me, but every individual would want to celebrate their birthday with their family and dear friends. And I really feel blessed to have such good people around me who make me feel special and loved. So this year my perfect birthday is going to be with my wife Pari and Daughter Angel. I'll spend the rest of my day with them and also go out for a special dinner!

Gifts that I'm getting on my birthday: I'm very fond of perfumes. And luckily I always get my favourite perfumes as a gift. Even today, I've been getting lot many gifts since morning. And the most desired gift I've got is my favourite perfume 'Gucci' from my best friend Raj.

My childhood birthday memories: Whenever I recall my childhood birthday memories, I feel so nostalgic. I must say, those were the real birthday celebrations, full of joy and masti. As a child, I used to be so excited about getting new clothes, the cake -cutting, all friends coming together for the birthday party. I miss those days.

Plan to treat co-stars on the sets: Well, Rajan Shahi Sir knows that I'm a big time chocolate cake lover! And like I said, as soon as my co-stars came to know about my birthday on the sets, they surprised me with a big yummy chocolate cake.  As far as the treat is concerned, I've decided to take my team for a dinner, not today, but soon.

My birthday ritual: There is no particular birthday ritual as such, but because my Mumma is not staying here with me, the very first thing I did in the morning is I called her up. And just like every day, even today, I had been to the mandir, as I always keep a fast on Fridays.

I would like to thank all my fans for their wishes: To be loved and followed by so my people is a nice feeling. I would like to thank each and everyone who have wished me. You won't believe but I'm flooded with lots of messages, e-mails and gifts since yesterday. However, I try to reply to as many as I can. 

To all my fans: My birthday is for you, by you and with you!

We at TellyBuzz wish Angad a very Happy Birthday and a wonderful year ahead!

Ahlem thumbnail
Ahlem thumbnail

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ahlem - welcome and glad to see you here 🤗

BTW, Nice pics
Ahlem thumbnail