Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Two Cents: Calmez-Vous!

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Well, tomorrow - Today - We will see one of the biggest dancing competitions between celebrities.

Why do I say that? Well, because this time, there are not just one or two strong contestants, but almost eight out of twelve contestants. There's Drashti, Shweta, Lauren, Eijaz, Karan, The Kids and hell - Even Shaan. Yes, him. 😆 I'm saying this 'cause he sure did not look funny while dancing in the Conference Video. They all have potential, plus some of them got great choreographers. It's going to be a tough one.

I honestly believe, it is too soon for fans to be smug about their favorites. Hell, y'all know who I am supporting, but at this stage of the game, I doubt DD will take the Trophy home. If Eijaz Khan comes back, y'all forgetting how good of a dancer he is. Since he has been out of the screen for a while, people have forgotten, I think.

I have been observing a lot of smugness, bashing on JDJ forum and the competition has not even begun properly yet. What I'm trying to say is, Calm Down guys. Take a long/deep breath. I'm even saying it to my fellow DDians. There will be a lot of time to bash later on.

Let me clear stand on the DD issue first. I don't get DD and DDians getting targeted all the time, but am not minding it at all. It means people are scared and that's always a good sign for ones Team. 😛

I believe, no fan of DD thinks she will win or no fan of her says that she is the best dancer. At least, not at this stage of game. If yes, then they are gullible. She is a good dancer - But not technically and all DDians accept that. If, by God's Grace, she wins - I assure you it will not be fixed. If you believe otherwise then you do not trust your favorite's character to begin with. I do. I don't know about other celebrities. I don't even know DD personally. We all know how reality shows work. But I know this, DD would win by playing fair. I have a lot of favorites in Television industry, but I can at least say this about her. This is one of the reasons why I'm so excited about watching a reality show even before it started. I'm sure people who know me might already be surprised by my excitement. Mind you, I'm not saying it's going to be a fair season - After all, it's all about the popularity scale in the end.

And tell me honestly? What is wrong with that anyways? If DD got fans, she got em! DD will not be the only one with many great fans. Shaan, one of the biggest singers of India, will be getting a lot of support and votes too from his own industry and colleagues, fans. And then there are contestants who will gain support and votes through their dancing, hard work. We can't be sure about anything yet.

Instead of getting riled up by bashers - who are here just to ... bash. Because that seem to be their favorite past time ... I'm sure no one is innocent here that they can't distinguish the difference between honest criticizing and bashing for the sake of ... fun. I mean, who would know that better than I? 😉 I'm sure no sensible person have time for that.

Things will get heated ... You will get to do that sooner or later anyways ... Hell, I don't trust myself 😆 ... But why don't just enjoy the show. Criticize honestly. Hell, you really think I will be praising DD even if a performance of her sucks? Or her only? Of course not. Though, I will be honest with you guys - I am a bit disappointed with Lauren's participation, but I get this feeling that she is there to spice things up. She should have been there as a choreographer, not as a contestant. But we all know no reality show is true to their concepts. But hey, it's alright to support and vote. Anyone you feel like who deserves it.

PS: As a DDian, I would want only one thing. Wins or looses, I don't care - At least, if lost I should at least  be proud thinking: Yes, at least she gave her best. She rocked it. Glad to be her fan. Not like what happened *Coughs* last year. And I know all you people would want the same for your own favorites.

In the end, May the Best Man or Woman win, I say!

Good luck to all Teams! 👍🏼
Edited by TheJake - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Jake...That was great!!!!

I adore DD...but i have no confidence that she will win!!! Whoever I supported so far in JDJ has lost!!

But the main thing enjoy while it lasts...
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post Jake! 👍🏼

I agree! There are many talented dancers in this competition like Lauren. I wish them all the best!  😊

I'm rooting for Drashti because I feel she has the potential to learn new dance skills and to improve her dancing. 😊

P.S. Haters are gonna hate! 

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rolzz

I adore DD...but i have no confidence that she will win!!! Whoever I supported so far in JDJ has lost!!

But the main thing enjoy while it lasts...

DO NOT SUPPORT DD THEN!  😲😆
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

all the best to all...and just hope for best 😊
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rolzz

But the main thing enjoy while it lasts...

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u Jake...DD is going to really work hard...she has tough competition...all the best to her and Salman...looking forward to their prtformances...have never been to JDJ forums before...i am shocked with the level of bashing threads ...is this normal 😲...why are they not being closed?...trying to ignore but this is a girl i love they are talking about...it really hurts 

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Am only supporting DD due to salman yusuf khan
I dnt knw how she acts or dances
Except that i dnt like her few fans being OTT
But i will go ahead and see if she impresses me with her dance
If not il be drooling on salman
So hense supporting her only due to salman
Good post though
Otherwise there are many others who am supporting to
Whoever wins from DD, KVB, swetha or sidharth then i be happy
bubblygirl24 thumbnail
I truly agree with you . I do feel DD has the potential to improve through her hard work and dedication. 
She has always been dedicated to her work and i know she will handle everything ! As far as the others are concerned, I wish all of them the best and yes make the best one win ! Karan and Lauren are really good dancers according to me ! .. Shaan also has many fans in the industry ! 

We should all be honest about what we think of DD's dancing in the show After all its a competition and she would have to fight a lot. Anyway , my DD will rock !! Wish her all the luck <3 <3 
Edited by bubblygirl24 - 10 years ago
preetydipu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you...I hope others do understand this 😊