Navneet in Kitchen - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

ha ha ha a.. chunnu ki mOmmy.. too good.. I am laughing os hard.. 👏

thanks- according to SK, he might be the winner of MC3
finally he got SHECOND plashe
Pura game fixed tha Pink panther ke vasthe agar Nisha aunty hothi banras ke fatoor ko tenga miltha isliye aayi doyaliya aur navneet ka tenga woh legayi 🤣
Originally posted by knownstranger

Pura game fixed tha Pink panther ke vasthe agar Nisha aunty hothi banras ke fatoor ko tenga miltha isliye aayi doyaliya aur navneet ka tenga woh legayi 🤣

DOYEL KAY SAPNAY HER EPISODE MEIN CHANGE HOGAI , SHE WAS LYING THROUGH HER TEETH🤢

- MEIN APNAY BAITAY KAY LIYE MASTERCHEF JEETNA CHAHTI HOON ( HE IS BEARLY 2YRS OLD)

- MEINAY KHUL KAR CHEATING KI 
- MEIN MASTERCHEF JEET KAR BACHO KA RESTURANT KHOLO GI 

- MEIN MASTERCHEF JEET KAR AISI WORKSHOP KHULU GI JISMEIN KUCH NAYA KHANA PAKANAY KI TARKEEB HO( SHE NEEDS IT MORE)

- MEIN MASTERCHEF JEET KAR APNA KHUD KA FLAT KHAREEDO GI 

- MEIN MASTERCHEF JEET KAR APNAY BAITAY KAY LIYE PAISA FIXED DEPOSIT KAR DO NGI 
- mein aurut ki inspiration banna chahti hoon ( with greasy hair, khujli  and paseena )

Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 10 years ago
You know the worst part she gave an interview where she wants to be an inspiration to women to come out and cook in such platforms arrey yaar doh saalon se ladies hei jeethe hai kya woh inspiration kafi nahi hai yeh season 3 hai aur agar log isse inspire honge toh upar vala jaane kya hoga soch ke hi dar lagtha hai
Originally posted by knownstranger

You know the worst part she gave an interview where she wants to be an inspiration to women to come out and cook in such platforms arrey yaar doh saalon se ladies hei jeethe hai kya woh inspiration kafi nahi hai yeh season 3 hai aur agar log isse inspire honge toh upar vala jaane kya hoga soch ke hi dar lagtha hai

India was ruled by Indra Gandhi , and thats was the biggest inspiration , cooking is nothing , she just talking from her back side and her statements changed in every episode , she hardly said same thing 🤢

if she was competing in sports then it would have been better 
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 10 years ago
mastrchef junior is starting 17th aug..plz guys be active again.
open new forum or marge  with this..
yaar i dont want to watch kids one as they will exploit kids and we all will fight with eachother , i am not seeing good things happening 
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

yaar i dont want to watch kids one as they will exploit kids and we all will fight with eachother , i am not seeing good things happening 

ya i am giving it a complete miss too
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Don't say that Shah. You have to be a part of the Junior Master-chef forum. The judges have become so nice and timid.