Kids must not take it as a competition

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Kids must not take it as a competition

...says Shreya Ghoshal, Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar Ravjiani — the three judges of the show

For the first time since its inception six seasons ago, singing reality show Indian Idol will feature kids between the age of five and 15 years. Hosted by Mandira Bedi and Karan Wahi, the show will be judged by singer Shreya Ghoshal and music composers Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar Ravjiani. The three judges want the kids to have fun and learn on the show. 

Says Shreya, "I didn't expect them to be so talented. We will spend a few months in the process of making them stars and we hope we achieve it. These kids have become our responsibility." 
    Shekhar adds, "It's a great platform for children to showcase their talent. They are at an age where they can absorb things easily. We will try to guide and mould them." 
    Vishal says, "The kids are truly amazing. I want them to have a good time. I don't want them to feel they are in a competition." 
    Indian Idol Junior launches tonight and will air Saturday and Sunday at 8.30 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

Vishal Dadlani, Shreya Ghoshal and Shekhar Ravjiani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
I hope shreya will fulfill the responsibility
She is great as an singer but as a judge..have seen her in that other reality show with sonu and SLB 😕
Edited by DiamondLife - 10 years ago
Blossom5 thumbnail

TFS, i am looking forward to the first episode, it hasn't aired here yet. 😊