shweta tiwari very well said in press conference

ejazz thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†hey guys in press conference shweta tiwari said that she Know only bhojpuri thumkas. i think she also know that she caNt win๐Ÿ˜ญbcz bhojpuri thumkaS r not alWways work. i know one thing when ejazz will come agAin in JDJ he only win. what say?๐Ÿ˜ƒnow then we wilL watch shweta aunty's bhojpuri dance.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by ejazz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
you type in all caps like this one DD fan so what was the need to make an MID... we all know it's fake! 

you dont have to worry about what Shweta said in the press con... 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly you need to edit your post it's in caps they're not permitted online coz they're like 'shouting'

Also shweta is a good dancer even if she knows a certain dance form she can still win it she has a choreographer who can teach her something new.

Lastly I would say may the best person win
ejazz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Babycakes-

Firstly you need to edit your post it's in caps they're not permitted online coz they're like 'shouting'

Also shweta is a good dancer even if she knows a certain dance form she can still win it she has a choreographer who can teach her something new.

Lastly I would say may the best person win

FIRSTLY I M NOT ANY FEMALE CONTESTANT FAN . UNDERSTAND THAT .
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ejazz

FIRSTLY I M NOT ANY FEMALE CONTESTANT FAN . UNDERSTAND THAT .

Don't u use caps on me I ain't no one to take your BS n did I say I'm her fan? No exactly so don't try it with me and Who are u? You're not my mother so to best if u stay away from me CBA with people like u

Fakes God knows where u come from
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can you please refrain from posting in capital locks, as it is considered shouting and is against the IF Code of conduct!

Regards
JB

ejazz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

you type in all caps like this one DD fan so what was the need to make an MID... we all know it's fake!

you dont have to worry about what Shweta said in the press con...

IF I WANT TYPE IN ALL CAPS THEN WHATS UR PROBLEM B SHWETA AUNTY FANS๐Ÿ˜†