Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice starting..😊
continue soon.
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

SS: Unexpected part 2

"Are you ready?" Harsh asked Khushi while all the graduating students were coming into the airport to leave for their first stop that was in Dubai. Khushi rubbed the bridge of her nose for a moment. She didn't get too much sleep the night before because of all the last minute packing. Harsh asked her if she was okay and she looked up to slowly nod her head positively.

The two were talking casually and Khushi's eyes were randomly wandering to all her classmates who were saying bye to their families when her eyes froze on a particular someone. Arnav was standing with family or friends of a guy his age or maybe a year younger, a young woman who was crying as he hugged her goodbye, a couple older women, and finally a young little girl, about the age of three it seemed. She was so tiny but so adorable with her brown curly pigtails, Khushi noted. And for once in her life, Khushi didn't feel like hating Arnav. Not with his next action.

She watched as he picked up the baby girl and held her in his arms for sometime as he talked to his family and when he decided to say a final goodbye, he kissed the little toddler several times on her cheeks, while smiling at her in a genuine way. Khushi couldn't believe herself but the corners of her lips were actually curling up in a smile.

"I wouldn't believe anything he says or does. He's nothing but a cold, and heartless person," Harsh said, breaking Khushi's moment of not hating Arnav Singh Raizada. But she had to internally disagree. How could someone be that heartless to use their family for attention? Playing with older people was one thing, but when it came to children'how could anyone fake the love? Especially the kind of love Arnav was showing for that little baby girl?

Khushi turned her gaze to Harsh and smiled. "Who cares about him? I didn't say anything - I was just looking. Let's just enjoy this trip without brining up people who don't matter to us, okay?" She said and Harsh gave her a smirk. He grabbed her chin and placed a kiss on her lips for a few brief seconds before she pulled away and gave him an unimpressed look for kissing her in public.

Arnav on the other hand ignored the kiss as he walked a few feet behind Khushi though he couldn't deny, it was doing something to him deep down. His mixture of rage and jealousy could have been either because he wanted Khushi himself or it was simply because he hated Harsh to the core. Whatever it was, he didn't bother giving a second more to think about it.

Khushi propped herself down in her assigned economy seat by the window and simply waited patiently for takeoff so maybe she could finally get a few hours of sleep. She inched her body to the edge of her seat and turned her body towards the window to look outside of it when she heard shuffling next to her. She looked and stared dumbstruck as Arnav was trying to stuff his carry-on in the top compartment.

He looked at her with a smirk as he sat down. "What are you doing?!" Khushi asked, bewildered.

"I'm sitting in my seat, partner." He said with a wink.

"No, there's no fricken way that your seat is right next to mine. This is no coincidence. Let me see your ticket!" She demanded with furrowed eyebrows.

Arnav clenched his jaw and refused to show the ticket. Instead, he leaned in towards her and spoke his next words in a very stern manner. "If you think that I'm after you, then you're out of your goddamn mind! With all the girls in our school, in this world!  you really think I'm after an average looking girl like you? Suck in some of the pride Gupta, I don't give two shits about you so don't you give me this kind of crap. This is my seat and I will sit here whether you dance with joy, or die with resentment. I. Don't. Care." He sat back properly in his seat and his heart just swelled thinking of how angry he'd made her. This was obviously going to be a fun three-hour flight.

Khushi wanted to cry. Not because of his words, Arnav Singh Raizada's words never had an emotional effect on her, but simply because she wouldn't be able to stand his obnoxious personality. She wondered how she could have slipped for even a minute earlier that day as she watched him with his family. But he said it himself - he doesn't care. Perhaps what Harsh said had a lot of truth to it.

The stewardess came and passed everyone warm, wet little towels to refresh themselves. Arnav took one for himself and one for Khushi and waited for the pretty lady to first pass by before he wagged the towel in front of Khushi. She raised her hand to grab it but he was faster as he quickly moved it away. Khushi gave a cold glare to Arnav before she turned her head out the window, crossing her legs in the process to get as far away from him as possible. She sighed in utter annoyance when he suddenly flicked it towards her, making it slip right off her thigh and falling to the seat. But she was smarter - she didn't react in any way because she knew that was the one thing that was keeping him amused. 

The seatbelt signs flashed, as the pilot was about to take off. Khushi wasn't scared of planes but she hated what it would do to her ears due to the sudden change of altitude so she held her ears tight with her fingers. Arnav looked at her with curiosity at first then smirked. He searched through the pockets in his backpack in front of him and took out a pack of gum. He popped one in his mouth then tapped Khushi's bare arm. She looked at him and he shamelessly offered his chewed up gum. Khushi scoffed and turned away again. Arnav laughed at her facial expression and popped open another one, an actual clean one, and tapped her shoulder again.

She saw he was offering a new piece and although she wanted it she didn't want to risk removing her fingers. She shook her head no and he gave a - dare she admit - cute expression before he held the piece to her mouth. Her eyes widened and he shrugged his shoulders in a what's-so-wrong way. She opened her mouth a little and he slipped it in, having his fingers slightly brush over her lips.

When the plane steadied itself 24 000 feet in the air, Khushi finally let go of her ears and opened her seatbelt first before she rested her head back with closed lids in hopes of sleep.

Arnav looked away from the action movie he was watching to the undeniably pretty girl next to him. Him calling her average was just for her to calm her wits otherwise if she knew just all the things that were going on in his mind, she would surely strangle him.

Some time passed and the stewardess' were coming around with drinks. Khushi didn't want anything and Arnav asked for a coke. "You're attitude is stinking really bad," he said and Khushi gaped at him. 'My attitude???' She wondered.

She didn't say anything and just checked her phone. Still two hours to go?! Life was going to be very difficult. She looked at the space in front of Arnav's feet. There really wasn't that much. She really didn't want to even think of the possibility of having her legs rub against his as she walked passed to go to the toilet.

She was a little startled when she looked at him and found him already staring at her. "What?"

"So...are you going to do something about it or not?" He asked and Khushi rolled her eyes. She forgot that he was talking about her "attitude."

She turned off her little TV in front of her and placed her pillow on the tray in front, resting her head on top - away from Arnav. It was the only way she could comfortably sleep on a plane.

At first Arnav didn't pay too much attention, as he was busy with his movie. But when that finished a half hour later, he rested his head back to look out the window. He moved his attention down and saw how Khushi's shirt was riding up, exposing a little bit of her back. Her arms were crossed over on her lap and from the slow breathing; he figured she was well asleep by now.

Feeling bored of having nothing else to do - no arguing and no more movies that interest him enough to watch, Arnav's eyes closed and for once there was a prolonged silence between the two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for liking the last part! Hope you enjoyed this one too! Let me know what you think! 

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res...

awesome update farah...
aww arnav with little girl...
i loved it when he was fondling the baby n khushi was looking at him...
omg arnav really said her an average looking girl n he doesn't give a damn about her...
as far as i know he doesπŸ˜‰
i was grinning like an idiot throughout the update...
continue soon n thnx for the pm:)
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome, thanks for the PM.

zar-bara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update.😊
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simply superb , thanks for the pm
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow
loved it
cont soon
thanku for d pm
melonie thumbnail
Hi,

Thanks for the PM :)

Wonderful update but WHATTT Harsh is Khuhi's boyfriend????? How come I didn't get that in that first chapter πŸ˜† I am going to cry buckets now because I don't like seeing them with anyone else. Is there a way we can get rid of Harsh :)

The plane ride is going to be fun and I want to know what all will happen in Duabi.

Pls cont soon...
mon95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loved it!!! give us an update soon!
Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loving this πŸ˜Š
Looking forward to more