Arshi SS: Unexpected *LAST PART*PART 15 Page 36 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by melonie

Hi,

Thanks for the PM :)

Wonderful update but WHATTT Harsh is Khuhi's boyfriend????? How come I didn't get that in that first chapter 😆 I am going to cry buckets now because I don't like seeing them with anyone else. Is there a way we can get rid of Harsh :)

The plane ride is going to be fun and I want to know what all will happen in Duabi.

Pls cont soon...

Aha, no worries, even I hate Arnav and Khushi with others so you'll see how the story unfolds. 😉

Thanks for your comment dear! 
Wow that was an amazing and fantastic update, 

Written exceptionally well and from start to finish the update was an awesome read.

Awww loved the way Khushi watched Arnav with the little girl and she realised he seemed like a sweet guy. 

Arnav was jealous when he saw harsh and Khushi kissing, but tried to act as if it didn't bother him. 

I'm loving Arnav and khushi's journey together on the plane, Arnav trying to irritate Khushi is so adorable. 

Awww bless Arnav gave Khushi some gum as she was scared that her ears pop whilst take off was so sweet.

Loved the update, eager to read the next part.

Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx
Originally posted by P4rveen12

Wow that was an amazing and fantastic update, 

Written exceptionally well and from start to finish the update was an awesome read.

Awww loved the way Khushi watched Arnav with the little girl and she realised he seemed like a sweet guy. 

Arnav was jealous when he saw harsh and Khushi kissing, but tried to act as if it didn't bother him. 

I'm loving Arnav and khushi's journey together on the plane, Arnav trying to irritate Khushi is so adorable. 

Awww bless Arnav gave Khushi some gum as she was scared that her ears pop whilst take off was so sweet.

Loved the update, eager to read the next part.

Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx

Thank you Sarah!😃 I'm debating...should I post the next part now is it too soon? 
Arnav is out to irritate Khushi just to get a reaction out of her... Is there any story in the past that will unravel? Khushi does hate him strongly or just coz he is a womaniser
A self centered arrogant Arnav...A Good start to the SS!👍🏼

SS: Unexpected part 3

Arnav was startled awake when the stewardess gently tapped his shoulder, asking him if he'd like to eat anything but he shook his head no. There was only an hour to go so he'd eat once they stopped at the Dubai airport. He looked down at Khushi and this time her face was towards him with her hair cascading in front. His hand itched to just move away the hair. He couldn't imagine how annoying that must be. And then he thought, 'Why the hell am I being so modest? I'm Arnav Singh Raizada, damnit!'

With that, he smiled boastfully and extended his hand to tuck the hairs behind her ear. 'Much better,' he thought as he sat back and looked at her relaxed face. It was the first time he was seeing her like this - she was always so hostile towards him other times.

Arnav was feeling bored - he was sitting too silently and he did not like that one bit. He looked at Khushi again and wanted to poke her awake so she could start arguing with him. At least that would keep him busy for some time. But in the end, he decided to go checkout the posh lavatory of the Emirates plane.

He got up and walked down the isle but to his dismay, they were all occupied. He went back to his seat and Khushi was up, stretching her back. "Aww, princess is awake!" He said mockingly as he plumped himself down on his seat.

Khushi curled her lips at him and tried to stretch her neck but she winced in pain, making Arnav look at her with just a tiny bit of concern. "Oh my god, my neck," she cried and he gave her an I-don't-care look. But then, he thought it was a good opportunity to start a little bickering. "Khushi you sicken me. Here you are thinking that I'm some flirt after you, but look at you! Shamelessly putting up an act just so I can offer to rub your neck?!" He chided her with a shake of his head.

Khushi's mouth dropped in disbelief with her hand still on her neck. "Putting up an act? For YOU?! You have got to be kidding me, ugh, I can't take this anymore," she said the last bit more to herself than Arnav, but he decided to pitch in his thought anyway.

He leaned in to speak quietly so others don't hear. "But hey, if you really want me to help you, then I really wouldn't mind. Girls always tell me I rock at neck rubs," he said with a wink.

Khushi couldn't handle it so she did the one thing she never thought she would do but when push comes to shove, this simply had to be done. She swiftly went for his nipple over his shirt and twisted it making Arnav yell in pain and slap her hand away.

He kept his hand over the affected area and rubbed it a bit to sooth the pain. "Wow Arnav, don't you like to fondle with yourself," she joked, fluttering her eyelashes sarcastically with a conniving grin.

"I'd prefer if you did it," he went back to his teasing and made Khushi sick to the stomach. "Let me just tell you, stupidity will get you no where in life," she said and got up to walk past.

"Move," she said and he stared at her like she was a lab rat gone wrong. "I'm not going to get up just because you want to pass."

Khushi inhaled deeply, trying to keep her patience in check, and tried to walk through the slim space in front of his feet but she felt a foot under hers before she stumbled forward right on Arnav's lap. She gasped and he just grinned like a wild animal. "Khushi, please, control yourself until we get to the hotel."

It's not like she sat there for much longer though. Within seconds, she got back up and stomped her way down the aisle. Coming out from the lavatory, she tried to make a quick scan in search of Harsh but she didn't want others to glare at her because of her staring.

She found one of her acquaintances and asked her where he is. "Nisha, do you know where Harsh is sitting?" She asked and the girl shook her head. "If he's not here, then I guess at the front."

Khushi thanked her and started to slowly walk back down, still making casual glances around her. Where was he? She wasn't going to go through another hundred people just to find him. But she didn't want to go back to her seat either... Did she have a choice? No, not much since her bag was in the top compartment and she didn't want to go through all the hassle.

Arnav looked up at her with a wicked smile when she showed up, slipping past to her seat without a word. She put her earphones in her ears and watched a show. There was no way in fricken hell she was going to allow the little bas***d next to her make fun of her anymore.

Time quickly went by for Khushi as she enjoyed her show; meanwhile Arnav was going insane from boredom. When the plane finally landed and everyone got up to leave, Khushi waited for the obnoxious snob to finish struggling with taking his bag out.

She almost threw up when she saw his shirt lift up, making it show off his torso. She didn't care how hard it looked with muscles; the guy simply bothered every atom in her body.

She huffed to show her irritation with him when he moved over to allow her to get her own bag. With everyone leaving the plane one behind another, similarly Arnav was behind her every step until they finally made it into the airport. Khushi was thankful she didn't have to spend another moment with him. Spotting Harsh, she went to him and disappeared in the sea of people. Just a six hour stop in Dubai, then they'd be off to Istanbul for an epic voyage that they'd never forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all! Thanks for the response for the last part! Hope you like this one too! Let me know what you think! Have a great day/night!

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 10 years ago
Awesome update.. 😊
sorry couldnt comment on the last update.. 😉
thanx fr pm.. 😊
n yipee didnt realize i m first... 😆 Edited by littlemissstar - 10 years ago
lovely update...
gosh arnav is just too much..but m loving him...
continue soon n thnx for the pm:)