Arshi SS: Unexpected *LAST PART*PART 15 Page 36 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago

SS: Unexpected part 4

Khushi spent her time with Harsh, his friends and her own friends. When the guys slowly pushed the girls out of their conversation, Khushi and Payal got up to walk around the place to kill time while Avantika stayed back.

The Dubai airport alone was ridiculously amazing. She couldn't imagine what the rest of the city looked like. But this wasn't their main stop anyways. It was Istanbul and Khushi was darn excited about it. They went on the esca-walk, taking them through the all the palm trees endlessly planted on each side of the walkway.

"Hey Payal," someone said from behind them and to Khushi's downright shock, it was obnoxious Raizada. Payal kindly responded and when he started asking casual questions, intending to keep the conversation going, Khushi just rolled her eyes before she hastily walked the rest of the way.

Arnav stared at her with an ever so slight smirk on his lips. He continued to walk with Payal along the flat escalator and when they got to the end, they had suddenly lost Khushi.

"I should go find her," Payal said and waved goodbye. Arnav let her walk away, not bothering to tell her that standing with her back to him, Khushi was in a duty-free store looking at a magazine. He took his time as he walked the long distance. 

He quietly walked up behind her, leaning in to whisper in her ear. "I found you, Gupta."

Khushi jumped in fright and turned around to stare at him with narrowed eyes. "Where's Payal?"

"She went looking for you," he said, amused by her constant rage towards him.

Khushi scoffed and turned her head to the side. "I try to run away from him, and he finds me," she mumbled under her breath.

"What to say - we have chemistry!" He said because he heard.

"We had chemistry class with Mrs. Malhotra. Don't try to be a smartass."

Khushi's lips formed a straight line and she walked out of the store. If he was going to act like this, he had to be warned at least once. She was counting on him to actually follow her this time. They sat at a coffee shop with not a lot of people around. Arnav was comfortably sitting but Khushi's hands were fisted on the table, and she was slightly leaning in, trying to get her message across as seriously as possible.

"Look, you know it's one thing to flirt, or not flirt - whatever the hell you wish to call it, but don't forget that I have a boyfriend! How would you like it if someone went around after YOUR girlfriend all day, and saying stupid things just to piss her off? Don't tell me that you wouldn't care because I know you would."

Arnav had registered everything she said but he didn't want to give her the pleasure of silencing the Great Arnav Singh Raizada. His lips formed a crooked smile and this time, he too leaned in on the table, but that only made her immediately move back.

"How do you know I would care, Khushi? I mean, according to you, aren't I simply someone who could go to hell?"

"Oh, c'mon! Don't act so stupid, Arnav! I know that as much as you like to hide it from people, somewhere deep down, you really do have a heart. I saw it today with the baby girl you were holding." And she let it out. She regretted the second she did it made Arnav's eyes sparkle.

"You're watching me now?" He asked with a raised brow.

"No." She said firmly.

"But you just said you saw me with my niece."

"She's your niece?" She asked, suddenly curious.

"Yeah - my sister's daughter. Shanaya," he said and leaned back in his chair to get his wallet out. He took out a picture and passed it to Khushi. She was a sucker when it came to cute things and Shanaya was definitely an adorable baby with her chubby cheeks, her rosy lips, her big brown eyes, and her hands that were resting under her chin.

Arnav stared with awe at a grinning Khushi. She had a very sweet smile - a smile that was highly contagious as he was about to smile too but he managed to get a grip of himself. 'This is outrageous! Arnav Singh Raizada being affected by a smile? Preposterous!' He chided himself internally then put up his snub expression back up. He suddenly grabbed the photo out of Khushi's hand making her look up with him with a surprised expression that didn't take long to become an angry one.

"I'm not here to have coffee with you got that? I told you what I have to so now stay away because I won't mind if I have to take matters in my own hand." Khushi said as she got up.

Arnav opened his mouth to make an inappropriate joke when Khushi held her hand up to stop him. "And don't forget, Harsh is my boyfriend. He's very protective of me and if I were to tell him about this, he wouldn't let you get away easily."

Arnav clenched his jaw, and fisted his hands. He got up and stood eye level to her. "Protective eh? I didn't know that protective means not coming to check on his girlfriend once on the plane ride, I didn't know that protective means not wondering where his girl is right now, because to Payal, you're lost. If he is such a goddamn protective boyfriend, he would be here right now, telling me off. But he's not!" He emphasized on his last words.

Khushi was left speechless and she even unknowingly blushed crimson red as he said all those things about Harsh. She didn't think anything was wrong with him...but maybe there was? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day guys! And thanks for the likes and comment for the last update! Hope this isn't a boring update. 

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 10 years ago
wow...looks really interrssting
Awesome update.. ðŸ˜Š 
Hi,

Wonderful updates and I am sorry I didn't comment on the last update.

I loved both chapter 3 and 4. The plane ride was quite fun with Arnav irritating Khushi to the maximum ðŸ˜† He was being as difficult as he can. I also liked how you showed his loving and caring side with his family.

ASR carries a photo of his niece ðŸ˜² Wow who would have thought of that. And I loved the way you described the cute girl. I agree with Arnav, Harsh doesn't seem protective or caring about Khushi. I feel she is a passing fancy to him.

Pls cont soon... 
It's an awesome story
Plz do pm me
this FF has something different ..and i like it !!
flirty Arnav is always a pleasurrree😉
lol he let Payal go to search for Khushi when she was just there😆
loved that chemistry thing !!!...hahaa..

was Khushi thinking dat, dat kid was Arnav s daughter ?!...
hheheeh Khushi is watching Arnav now ! ;)))

agreed with Arnav...harsh and protective !! LOL !

great update =D
lovely update...
i just love reading this ff...
just loved the last part where arnav launched a tirade on harsh's protectiveness...
continue soon n thnx for the pm:)
I read all 4 parts in one go
very interesting story dear
can't wait to read more
continue soon please
Wow that was an amazing and brilliant update, absolutely fantastic. 

The update was written well,

So both Arnav and Khushi deny there true feeling and cover it up with being harsh, 

Khushi looking at the photo and Arnav staring was really nice and a beautiful moment.

Loved the update, eager to read more.

Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx