Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Very intresting and entertaining update , really like ur Arnav and Khushi , so finally Khushi is realizing the depth of her relationship with harsh , pl update the next part soon
mon95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OOOH i liked the last part of the update...though arnav doesn't admit it he's worried for khushi n is harsh cheating on khushi?πŸ˜• i kinda hope he is cause then arnav will became her solace! excited for the next part! update soon!πŸ˜ƒ
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb.loved itc
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

SS: Unexpected part 5

The wait was finally over and it was time to board the plane. Khushi silently walked behind Harsh and this time, he actually sat next to her by the window again. She was staring off into space when Harsh grabbed her chin gently and turned her face to him. "What's the matter?"

"I'm just tired. I can't wait to get to our hotel to sleep."

"Our hotel? Are we really booking it together?" He asked with high hopes and Khushi chuckled like he was crazy. "No! As in, Payal, Avnu and I."

"Really?" He said with a frown and Khushi nodded again sadly. "Fine. But to make it up you have to give me a kiss," he said quietly and leaned his head closer to her. Khushi giggled and tried to push his face away but he caught both her hands in his and kept his face close to hers. "Please?"

Khushi was going to refuse when she saw Arnav walking with one of his friends through the aisle on the other side. She wasn't trying to make him jealous, she had no intention to do so, but his words rang in her ears and she wanted them to be wrong. So she closed the distance and placed a kiss on his cheek.

When she pulled her head back, she tried to ignore Arnav's big mocking grin at her. Did she really think she could make Arnav Singh Raizada jealous? Arnav thought and walked to his seat. But if that's how she wanted to play it, then he would easily get rid of all her worries. It would only take a girl and his lips. He would then see how that would make Khushi feel.

While Khushi and Harsh were casually talking the entire plane ride, at one point s**tty Monica walked past, throwing a flirty smile at Harsh. Khushi curled and mumbled "s**t," making Harsh look at her with widened eyes. "Relax, Khushi! It was a smile!"

"It was a flirty smile, Harsh! I don't like her just like you don't like Arnav. If he smiled at me like that, what would you do?" She found it a good opportunity to try to figure out just how much she meant to Harsh. Was she just another girlfriend or did she actually matter to him?

"Don't even bring up his name. I would smash every tooth in his mouth," and he was cut short when Khushi clamped down her hand on his mouth. "You're voice is rising. Not so loud." She whispered to him and he nodded his hand, taking her hand away from his mouth and holding it in his.

She had to admit, she was very relieved. Hearing him say those things, as indecent as they were, she was glad. If the next time Arnav ever caught up with her and said anything about Harsh, she would confidently say that he would do something to him.

She rested her head against his shoulder and curled her other hand around his. She looked up at him at once and winked with a smile before he pressed his lips against her forehead. 'Take that, Arnav.' She thought internally with a smirk.

They had finally landed in Istanbul! Everyone was waiting at the baggage claim to receive their luggages. Khushi noticed how Arnav was standing only a handful of people away from her. But he never threw a glance towards her. 'Good. He finally understands,' she thought as she moved her attention to all the luggages going around until she spotted hers and Harsh pulled it next to her.

"Has anyone seen my seen my bag? It's the one with the red tag on it!" One of their teachers yelled out and everyone said no. But being the hottest teacher in their former school, and single, all the guys plunged to find her bag.

"Here Ms. Archana!" A guy named Ayush called out, bringing it to her and being rewarded with a "thank you," and a smile from her.

All the students stood outside the airport, all getting into airport transfers that were able to carry seven people each as they came by. Khushi's swelled with happiness when she felt the hot sun-rays on her face and the warm air with a breeze enveloping her. A taxi was finally available for them and she got in with Harsh, Payal, Avantika, and a couple other friends of Harsh's.

All thirty-eight students, the only ones who came on the trip, were dropped off at Hotel Agan. It looked like a very warm and friendly small hotel - perfect for a group of students. The three girls booked their room as did all the others.

"Okay guys, listen up before you all run around like lunatics. I'm sure we're all tired so you guys can spend the rest of the day however way you want but be ready tomorrow morning for 10 because we'll be having a tour guide take us around. I want you ALL to be there tomorrow so please don't be late. Okay? Now run off!" Ms. Archana said then turned to talk to quiet Mr. Sarin who also volunteered to come on the trip.

Everyone dispersed and went to their hotel rooms. Khushi took a moment to take in the nice looking room before she went to the window to look outside and clapping her hands in excitement. "Payal, Avnu, come look! It's so cute!" She was referring to all the little shops around, and the people walking down the streets, the little kids' laughter being heard, and all the other buildings around it. It was perfect and sweet.

The next morning, everyone made their way downstairs for breakfast. Khushi was by the buffet, filling up her plate with fruits and a couple pancakes when she saw someone in her peripheral vision. Coming to stand right next to her, Arnav acted as if she didn't exist.

"My, my, didn't you wake up on the wrong side of the cage," she mumbled, not wanting to grab attention from others. Arnav looked at Khushi and didn't hide his smile. "Actually, I'm feeling pretty darn good. Monica is amazing at back rubs. Even better than me," he whispered in her ear and stabbed his fork in one of her banana slices and popping it in his mouth before walking around her to get more food.

Khushi stood frozen in her spot for a second. She was trying to register everything he had just said. She whipped herself around to face him and narrowed her eyes. "Monica? Seriously?"

Arnav looked at her then shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal. "Why, you jealous Gupta?"

"Jealous? More like disgusted! Like every time. But I mean...I guess it's only expected for a s**t to accompany a horn dog." She was about to stride past when he grabbed on to her upper arm and pulled her back, almost making everything on her plate topple over. He brought his face close to hers and she was about to swear at him when he tilted his head to talk in her ear. "You're jealously is obvious, but for the sake of your so called boyfriend, try to keep it on the down low okay? Wouldn't want pretty little Harsh to get upset now."

She yanked her arm away and stared at him in the eye with great intensity, and mostly hate, before leaving outside where everyone was sitting and eating.

At 10, all the students were present and the tour guide came to take them around town. Ms. Archana asked if they were all going in separate taxis but the handsome hunk of a tour guide - Ms. Archana was particularly attracted to him - told her that they had a tour bus ready for them.

They went around the old city, visiting the greatest attractions, one of the first being the Blue Mosque which was simply extravagant inside and out. Their next stop was the Museum of Innocence where Arnav simply had to catch up with Khushi at one point and make one of his comments.

"You of all people do not belong here," he said as he walked next to her at the very back of the group. Arnav also noted how her "protective" boyfriend was gone somewhere again. Wherever he was, he wasn't with Khushi.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She scowled at him. Arnav chuckled and waited for the tour guide to finish his explanation for one part before continuing his teasing. "I mean, this is probably not the place for a girl who is burning with desires. I know I'm hot, but please Khushi, try to keep yourself under control." He joked and she pushed him from the side, making him stumble over.

After going to a couple more attraction sites and having a late lunch at a restaurant, they all headed back to their hotel.

The girls were sitting on the beds and looking through the pictures they'd taken when there was a knock at the door. Payal opened it and allowed Harsh and Jai to come in. Harsh sat down next to Khushi and hugged her from the side, resting his chin from the back of her shoulder.

She tried to push him away because her friends were giggling as they watched the couple be all cute around each other but Harsh wouldn't let her go. "Are you coming?" He said quietly in her ear.

"Where?"

"We're all going to the pub next door. Most people are actually so you should come too."

"Yeah sure, just leave then so we can get ready."

Harsh kissed her cheek before he got up and left. "Khushi, you're so mean with him sometimes. He's trying to be cute and you won't let him!" Avantika complained and Khushi gave her a stern look.

"I don't need him to be all over me in front of people. He has to respect our surrounding." She got up before they could tell her how to be around her boyfriend. They all got ready - nothing too fancy, just jeans and a simple top, and headed down to the lobby.

Khushi slowed her pace on the stairs when she saw Arnav next to s**tty Monica. 'Well this is going to be an interesting night.' She thought before they all left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all! Thanks SO much for the last update. It really means a lot. 

Anyone who would like updates for this SS, guys plz just buddy me. It's really hard to go after each name and PM it when they're not even on my buddy list. 

One last thing: I don't know how to update was but next update is going to be fun!!! πŸ˜‰ I don't want to give away anything but trust me, it's going to be good. 

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res...

wow m first n without pm...
my stalking skills are improving:D

lovely update once again...
arnav just loves teasing khushi doesn't he??πŸ˜‰
waiting for the next one...
update soon:)
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
saima4744 thumbnail
superb cool update dβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
pls continue it.
how Arnav is a egoistic and rued guy.
khushi is hated him v much😭.
pls pm me when u update ur :ss:
tf sharing.
Edited by saima4744 - 10 years ago
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
A Jealous Khushi.Good updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awosome update , waiting for there   intresting night at pub
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
read all 5 parts in one go loved it.
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Found this story just today.and caught up with all the updates in one go.loved it.
update soon.