100+ qualities of Karan Singh Grover - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by --Kriti--

do not talk about them..just ignoreπŸ˜†
enjoy drooling on our KSG
m trying to ignore bt there is so much negetivity in d forum ...specially sm fans i dont want to name them bt they super annoying ..always bashing sm1 or d other ... πŸ˜• n sm people like them also ... πŸ˜• if u dont knw how to respect others how can others give respect to them ...anyways let them do tht ...its thier wish .. πŸ˜‰
Helpful towards his fellow mates..rehearses umpteen times with them so that the scene gets betterπŸ˜ƒ
Awesome postπŸ‘πŸΌ
Superr like😎
Originally posted by surpatel

m trying to ignore bt there is so much negetivity in d forum ...specially sm fans i dont want to name them bt they super annoying ..always bashing sm1 or d other ... πŸ˜• n sm people like them also ... πŸ˜• if u dont knw how to respect others how can others give respect to them ...anyways let them do tht ...its thier wish .. πŸ˜‰

mods nahin hai naa...they would come..till then u have to ignore them πŸ˜†
Originally posted by surpatel

Take this discussion somewhere else or in PM. Just ignore here.
Sore Loser! ...ought to be one of the top qualities of KSG. 
Yess, 100 qualities update. Thank you all guys for the support.πŸ€—πŸ‘ We KSGians are the best. 
yayyy...100 completed..
i have much more to tell u trust me 

but its late...i have to go to office tomorrow ... too much work πŸ˜‘
and QHless weekend πŸ₯Ί

wana see KSG 
😊 Edited by _BullsEye_ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by pikachuu123

i love the fact that all characters portrayed by KSG are very popular..other actors in industry are known for their single character but in case of KSG every character played by him automatically turned out a gem.😊

me too
Will update your later comments tomorrow. Have to go for sleep now. Good night KSGians.