Day 1 - Very happy with the show :D

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So far I am loving it ... I loved Radhika Das and Hetal Vaidh the most ... and the two Jethani Devrani jodi ... baaki sab bhi ache thei ... but these four stood out the most .. Tha Lavni dancer , Avni ? The forst contestant .. she was great too 😊... and more than anything I am loving the concept ... very different ... very nice !! 👏

Looking forward to great performances 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I always Loved DID and was wondering how supermom's would turn out!! 
It took me by surprise and was Amazing!!

i loved the devrani and jethani , the punjabi one and another woman who was a divorcee.
It was emotional too..got me to tears!!
i was really not sure about this show, but seriously it proved me wrong...i totally loved it...hats off to all the moms..it was very entertaining 👍🏼...totally enjoying it
I like the show, but I don't like how the judges are giving to the women who have lost something in her life and still didn't dance well, then giving her power punk? That's unprofessional... you know, 'cause what if everyone started having a sympathy towards the judges, then... that would be unfair to the others who danced way better than that person who got the power punk 'cause of they're reasons... whatsoever. 😕

Edited by abeer_19980408 - 10 years ago