jalkukdi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am really impressed with the quality of dancing moms hats off to all of them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I just started watchin' it right now, online... since we don't have the channel here. 
I'm quite surprise with they're Dancing skills and talent that had kept waitng for so long for this show... 
I wonder how the rest of the show will goin' to be? Too PHENOMENAL!  👍🏼 
Edited by abeer_19980408 - 10 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The dancing moms were simply mind-blowing... standing ovation for their  incredible talents.
jalkukdi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abeer_19980408

I just started watchin' it right now, online... since we don't have the channel here. 

I'm quite surprise with they're Dancing skills and talent that had kept waitng for so long for this show... 
I wonder how the rest of the show will goin' to be? Too PHENOMENAL!  👍🏼 

Honestly I was a little bit skeptical initially thought it won't be like the youngster, but I had to change my opinion after watching it truely some of them are as good as the youngster...I think the moms are going to rock DID,...

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Must say I am totally amazed by the show .. First I thought it would be boring seeing the mommies dance but I was wrong the mommies are surprisingly too amazing.. Hope they tease marzi less cz I find tht boring
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DID super mom is amazing . DID proved that it is India best dance show ever 
All the moms are outstanding head up to all of them .
Like say mom can do everything n anything 
MOGAMMBO thumbnail
After watching this show superMOM, i stop watching comedy shows and movies. this show is combination of both comedy show and movie. great show...really
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i really like moms they are really good and i dunno what ppl mean with ki itne bure din aaye WTH talent depends not on age ppl are really gud give a chance and u are actually insulting ur own mom and ur self if someone feel mom's are not needed to dance they are very very good
TM: yeah i am impressed i always thought tis will be one heck of show
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i love the moms in DID they are super talented ..but the only thing i dont like is tht when a mom has a bad story behind her ..why they tell it in so detail n cry on national tv. in my opinion it shows weakness by crying n all and i know they are really strong.. so dont cry n let people show sympathy for u or feel bad for u...i js hope the mom dont cry on tv not the sad tears ..
with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ Agree with you both. Some are really heart wretching but I do wish they'd be strong about it n don't mention it. Sometimes it comes out when Farah or Marzi are talking to them, that's ok. It's human nature to get emotional. Just hope they don't mention it again