Bommalattam

BM Jun 3 - 7 Discussions

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks guys for the updates.

Habba thank god santhosh did not fall for the trap .. if he had then uff i wud have quit this serial. Now here's my doubt.. santhosh really changed?? 🤔 or ummm

Bharathy parents i've got no comments left!! Previously they thought the wrong thing and accuse bharaty for not being a wife but when came to know the truth they said sorry. By now they should be aware that what ever is happening bharathy is defo not the type who goes after wealth 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lathasiva96 thumbnail
Hi hopper , I told you Santhosh  is good now. I am also worried yesterday shows, now i am not worried santhosh , but still Nataraj is very bad guy...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks for the updates.

It was cute the way magadhi went for a cycle ride 😳 i just wish she had not shown the money to her family. The other sister is definitely going to make a scene and take that money off 😡 She is totally selfish and does not understand family situation.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks janu for the quick updates... after reading this i watch it online 😛 Both bharathy and madhan super acting .. their silent expression was super 👏 haha now me eagerly waiting to see monday chid's expression.

Looks like nats or santhosh had never seen madhan lae? wait till nats comes to know he is bharaty ex lover nu... haiyooo he will start his plot then! 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the suda suda updates Janu..

sema episode today..  Waiting for Monday's episode! Will try to update it suda suda :-)

Except for Chids, badri and Barathy no one from Chids family have met kathir.. So it will be tough time for Barathy and kathir..

Malathi as expected cheapo!