Aneri aka Shanaaya's Article regarding KSG..<3

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

I'm in love with Salman Khan: Aneri Vajani

Tv actor Aneri Vajnani, who was recently in the city, was all praises for Lucknow. "It is so beautiful!" gushed the actor.

For Aneri, acting was a wild dream that got fulfilled purely by chance. "I always fantasised about posing for shutterbugs. But I never really gave it a push. Then one day, a casting director came across my pictures on Facebook and invited me for a screen test, and before I could realise what was happening, I got the role." Since then, life has been a fairy tale for Aneri as she lives her dream every day. "I'm in love with the fact that I'm busy all day with shoots. In fact, when I'm home on a free day, I feel the pangs to get back to work."

All of 20, Aneri confesses that her family loves the fact that she is now an actor. "My parents have been completely supportive all along. My younger siblings call up their friends and say 'Dekho didi TV pe hain abhi' whenever they see me." The young actor is also a dancer, having received formal training in Bharatnatyam and also by Shiamak Davar. "Dancing is my passion. If given a chance, I would love to participate in a dance reality show."

Ask her the idea of a perfectmes the reply, "Salman Khan! I am head over heels in love with him. On television, I am extremely fond of Karan Singh Grover and would love to star opposite him. I've never been in a relationship and these are the only men in my life." Aneri, unlike other budding TV actors, does not have big Bollywood aspirations. "I am really enjoying my stint on TV. Maybe after 2-3 more serials, but nothing as of now." With versatility like hers, she is sure to go places!so beautiful!" gushed the actor.

For Aneri, acting was a wild dream that got fulfilled purely by chance. "I always fantasised about posing for shutterbugs. But I never really gave it a push. Then one day, a casting director came across my pictures on Facebook and invited me for a screen test, and before I could realise what was happening, I got the role." Since then, life has been a fairy tale for Aneri as she lives her dream every day. "I'm in love with the fact that I'm busy all day with shoots. In fact, when I'm home on a free day, I feel the pangs to get back to work."

All of 20, Aneri confesses that her family loves the fact that she is now an actor. "My parents have been completely supportive all along. My younger siblings call up their friends and say 'Dekho didi TV pe hain abhi' whenever they see me." The young actor is also a dancer, having received formal training in Bharatnatyam and also by Shiamak Davar. "Dancing is my passion. If given a chance, I would love to participate in a dance reality show."

Ask her the idea of a perfect guy, and pat comes the reply, "Salman Khan! I am head over heels in love with him. On television, I am extremely fond of Karan Singh Grover and would love to star opposite him. ☺️I've never been in a relationship and these are the only men in my life." Aneri, unlike other budding TV actors, does not have big Bollywood aspirations. "I am really enjoying my stint on TV. Maybe after 2-3 more serials, but nothing as of now." With versatility like hers, she is sure to go places!

Credit: TOI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TFS.. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Jyo_Ksg

On television, I am extremely fond of Karan Singh Grover and would love to star opposite him.

Man, she has amazing taste. I know this is CSI ka forum but still, meri nazar us line se hat hi nahi rahi hai. Ahhh!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lols..I know honey..that's why I highlighted that line and title too..🀣 β˜ΊοΈ
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS dear...

On television, I am extremely fond of Karan Singh Grover and would love to star opposite him. ☺️

This line applies on me too...

P>S> I am not an actor...
Senoritaaa thumbnail
TFS jyo
Everyone wants to work with him
Afterall he is perfect
I thing i should stop beacause ye CSI forum hai QH forum nai 🀣
Sorry but mene article padha nai just read that highlighted part 🀣
nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4