Love of Your soul Poem/Shayri#1

Posted: 10 years ago
I am the kind of girl who doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve. I am the kind of girl who doesn't get carried away by a man with macho looks and who is surrounded by girls all the time. I am born for someone special. I am born for that one in a million kind of a man who can charm me with just one soulful look. Someone who can look deep into my eyes and say that I am the girl with whom he wants to spend the rest of his life. Someone who can hold my hand and say that he will never give up on me no matter what comes up in our life. He will be the man who will respect me for my ethics and values and love me soulfully. He will be the one who is the other half of me and who will keep me close to the heart even through sticks and shivers when I am old. My dream is yet to come true and I am not disheartened because I know that one day I will mean the world to someone. Someone who is just mine. He will be the one who deserves me. I am waiting because I know that I deserve the best.
I see it as it doesnt matter what u believe in or if you dont believe in anything. What matters is if you are happy with what u stand for as a man or women. Be who you are and never let anyone change you. People are stupid about whos religon is right or wrong but it doesnt matter cuz in the end we are only human. Being human may be a flaw but thats what makes us perfect. I am a christan and happy to be one. I am here to live, laugh, and love and i am going to do that until its my time to go. Be who you are and never lose hope and believe in what makes you happy.

By: Martin Angulo
Live Life With Love And Care. Don't Let anyone Tell You How To Live. Live Free And Live Happy 
Dil me tamannaon ko dabana seekh liya,
Gam ko ankhon me chhipana seekh liya,
Mere chahre se kahin koi baat zaahir na ho,
Daba ke hothon ko hamne muskrana seekh liya…...
In life LOVE is never planned...,
Nor does it happen for a reason...,
But when LOVE is real..,
It becomes your plan for life...,
And your reason for living...
Jabse Dekha Hai Najron Ne Aapko,
Inko Aur Kuchh Bhi Najar Nahi Aata,
Na Jaane Kaisa Kiya Hai Jaadu Aapne,
Koi Aur Chehra Isko Nahi Bhata…...
shqe di hove raat koi…. 
Ik mithi jehi saugat koi…. 
Mere sahan te likhia naam tera jo dil mera gungunae…. 
Tun sanhan toan vadh ke hain sajjna…. 
Jo dil na bhulna chahe….
Raanjhnaa hua main teraa
Kon tere bin meraa
Ronake tumheen se meri
Kon tere bin meraa
Tera hai chaar chhuphera
Kaun tere bin mera
Ooo kon terey bin meraa...
Hawa Ke Jhonke Aaj Mausamo Se Rooth Gaye
Gulon Ki Shookhiyan Jo Bhawre Aa Ke Loot Gaye
Badal Rahi Hai Aaj Zindagi Ki Chaal Zara
Isi Bahane Main Bhi Kyun Na Dil Ka Haal Zara
Sawaar Loon Haye Sawaar Loon...
Dil Ka Rishta Hai Hamara..,
Dil Mein Naam Hai Tumhara..,
Har Yaad Mein Hai Chehra Tumhara..,
Hum Sath Nhi To Kya Hua..,
Zindagi Bhar Pyar Nibhane Ka Wada Hai Hamara…..