DKDM-WU-02/06- Panchanan Mahadev

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›
Ekdum late shate,,,but ab kya karein...I was waiting for LO to give a repeat telecast, but it was showing a Mini Movie on Savdhaan (Though a wonderful story!! must watch would feel proud for the Desh ka jawaan!!)
And I am quite tired...Can I please come back later

Am back...Sorry I know it is almost another day...so am starting the update without much ado..

The scene from the battlefield continues as Jalandhar and Mahadev continue their staring session...Ganesh finally breaks in and tells Mahadev that they need to leave...

Saraswati saying that Mahadev is not bound to follow any rule yet he is doing it..Vishnu defend J by saying that he did the same as he believes he is right
(Wah Narayan taking Jallu's side...Aakhir saala jo thehra) ...The whole audience as in Vishnu, Laxmi, Brahma, Saraswati and Narad are all discussing J and his actions...as in his fear and insecurity has pushed himself towards his vinaash (Thank God HIS Vinaash...not Mine๐Ÿ˜›)

J comes to his abode and poor thing he is wondering why he is left alone...(That is what he was looking at na...When M departed with his family, how he saw Mahadev was not alone, but he was...) He wonders what has he done that he has nobody today...The Chhotu Jallu comes to confront him and says that it is his mother that he had lost, and he should have understood the pain of having no mother, but still he kidnapped the mother of Kartikeya and Ganesh! The elder Jalandhar says that she was the one who could preemt his death...Chhotu tells him that if he thinks that he is right then why he is questioning himself...he blames himself for the leaving of Shukracharya and Vrindas death...The elder Jallu gets angry and says that it was because of you that he lost his mother as he had left his mother to die..(So in his mind, Jalandhar blames himself for his mother's death?? Is that what has been the base of his fears, and that is why he won't leave his battlefield?) He sends the chhotu Jalandhar away...

ON Kailash...
Mahadev sees that Kartikeya is still injured, and Ganesh is refusing to eat...he goes to Kartikeya and puts balm over his wounds (This is the first time I have seen him so concerned as a father...loved how he caresses his face and puts the medicine and looks almost as if going to cry seeing the wounds, in the absence of their mother, he has donned the cap of his mother...)

Nandi asks for forgiveness but Mahadev says that he tried his best..Nandi says that he knows that Jalandhar could have killed him but he not only escaped, he escaped unscathed and it was because Mahadev took every blow from Jalandhar on himself...Mahadev goes to Ganesh...and feeds him himself...Everybody from the live audience to Ganesh is so surprised and overwhelmed at this...

Jalandhar goes to the meditating Parvati and tries to instigate her...he says that her husband put your elder son as his shield and send him to fight...he pities Parvati as she had just recognized her sons and how Kartikeya was crying for his mother...he was so desperate that he did not realize that Jalandhar had ripped him apart...Parvati's eyes open at this...Jalandhar then says that then Ganesh came and he told him to back off..but he ddinot listen so he lifted him up and threw him...he must have felt so much of pain...At this Parvati gets all red eyed and shouts "Jalandhar" she is now shining bright and looks so dangerous...Jalandhar backs off...She tells him that she can destroy him right now...but she wont as she knows that her husband is going to fight him tomorrow...she tells him that she owed him (What owe?? what Hrin??) she tells him that this act releases her from that...and tomorrow when he faces her husband, she would find him with her husband...
Jallu puts on a brave face and says that it is good that she thinks so..and they will meet again tomorrow after her husband's death...Parvati says that they will meet but before Jalandhar's death...the moment he sees her, he shall know that his death his imminent..
Jalandhar leaves and Parvati says that this memory loss has to end, Jalandhar has to end...Mahadev is standing on the other side...and it is as if she is telling him...that she will open her eyes only after she attains the completeness...
The live audience is happy shappy seeing the memory loss is going to go away (Even we are happy...but tell me one thing, since they know that where Adi Shakti is, couldnt they go and take her back since Jallu has kept no security guards on the imaginary dooor of the imaginary world๐Ÿ˜•)

Next morning we have the chants of Jai Jai Jalandhar and Jalandhar is revelling and is saying that this fight is not for my ambition but for curbing the devatas and that his motive is right...he asks his mother whether he is right..and if he is right then why did his Guru leave him alone...why is he always handed down injustice...he says that she cannot answer him, as she was killed by a devata and if this act was not seen by Mahadev, why didnt he do justice to this?? (You know this is probably the only right question that Jallandhar has asked, and if someone could answer this one...)
He says that Shukracharya is blind in his Gurubhakti ...all he sees is Mahadev and Mahadev and Mahadev (you should see the way he says this...he is like totally hilarious)but today I will show them and in this I will win or I will die...

The Battlefield
Both the sides have arrived at the battlefield but Mahadev is not seen...So Jalandhar says that whether today Mahadev will come or he will have to fight with his Ganas and sons, There is a voice over from Mahadev that he is here but Jalandhar cannot see him. Jalandhar accuses him of using Maya and cheating...Mahadev tells him Maya was that with which he kidnapped Parvati, but Jalandar accuses him of being a coward and the he is afraid as he cannot be seen...

The best part of the episode...
Mahadev is not seen but we can hear his voice as he says..The truth is that I am nowhere...but the truth is I am here...in every being, in every fact that you wanted to hide, in every memory that you want to forget..not only in anger reflected in the open eyes, but also in the peace behind the closed eyes that you want since eons...and he appears behind Jalandhar as the Karpur Gauram chants starts and everybody on the Devas side hail Har Har Mahadev!! (No Danavas??? Where did they go๐Ÿ˜• and also somebody tell me why in this war time Vishnuji is smiling with the lotus in his hand...For once I would like him to be pacing the floor..rather waters of ksheer sagar instead of being so laid back...the lotus right now looks so out of place!!)

Mahadev says that you remember the wrongs done to you, but cant you remember your own wrong...Jalandhar asks that Cant I react?? Mahadev replies that Reaction is a Karma, and every Karma has its consequences...Jalandhar said that I had no option...Mahadev says that but today you have an option..Release Parvati...and perform your duties as Trilokadhipati with full honesty...Jalandhar says that this is your problem ..you dont understand...he tells Mahadev is nobody to give him option..and he thinks that he has the power to give him that and that he can make rules and everybody has to follow which is wrong...Jalandhar is not your subordinate and he will make his own rules...choose his own responsibilities..He tells Mahadev to attack him...

Mahadev finally says yes.

Jalandhar then throws his Trishul which Mahadev burns into flames by a smimle move...Jalandhar then launches himself on Mahadev (Copy Superman) and Mahadev also launches himself and then they have an airfight๐Ÿ˜• Mahadev throws Jalandhar on ground...Jalandhar again launches himself as Mahadev stands there awaiting the attack...Mahadev again throws him away...he then catches him by his throat and brings him down on the earth and bangs him there ...(This was a wonderful piece of videography!! amazing way it was done)
Jalandhar is injured but he manages to scoff Mahadev and says that Alone Mahadev is not enough to kill him...
On this side, Parvati finally finds her memory and she cries out "Mahadev"
Mahadev's attention gets diverted and he says "Parvati" and Vishnu smiles and says "AdiShakti"
Parvati stands up and remembers Jalandhar's words about the impossibility of freeing herself from the Mayajal...she raises energy and bursts the whole Maya Bubble (Dont know if that makes sense)
The battle is at a stop and everybody looks at the Maya bubble bursting...Jalandhar realizes this, and he sees Mahadev has his attention towards Parvati, and he tries to attack im but Mahadev stops him with one hand...
Parvati is coming towards the battlefield...(Though they show her coming from the cave I would love to have her on the battlefield...kind of like the shakti along with Shiva)
Saraswati says that we will have Panchanan Mahadev (eerr...Saraswatiji you broke Vishnuji's record...he was supposed to be naming all avatars of Mahadev..dont you know he is DKDm's officical bua??)...Vishnu says that in order to restore the inequilibrium of the Panchmahaboot in the nature, this avatar is necessary!

Mahadev takes the Trishul and kills Jalandhar๐Ÿ˜ฒ..He then lifts him on the Trishul and we see Jalandhar hanging from the Trishul airhigh and Panchanan Mahadev!!!

Precap: A dying Jalandhar is asking Mahadev that if he was his ansh then why did he not take care of him...if he was not able to differentiate between the right and wrong, why did he not put his hand on his head and guide him?? (Oww the way he says that how Mahadev should have put his hand on his head...you actually feel for him..he has been alone all his life, and he dies alone, inspite of being the ansh of such a powerful persona...and in this version of DKDM I feel the question was bang on...)
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Will be here to read you gupsap...
Take your time...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The promos & everything billed it as the battle of the yuga, but it turned out to be a really lame walkover for Mahadev.  Jalandhar launched his trishul early, and once he lost it, he was unarmed.  After that, it was what they showed in the promos - the 2 colliding, and arm-wrestling.  And they showed Jalandhar as being no-match for Mahadev, which then begs the question - why would he be incapable of slaying him w/o Adi Shakti's help?

I've commented on the Jalandhar vs Jalandhar convo elsewhere.  But that was my favorite moment of this episode.  One thing that struck me - Jalandhar still has his asura following, who are w/ him despite Sukhi leaving.  So he had no reason to complain about being left alone - he still had Blueasura, Redasura, Whiteasura, Blackasura & Silverasura to support him.  And if he thought that he was left alone, why was he willing to live and rule even more ruthlessly?

The other thing that struck me - when the battle began, the asuras were behind Jalandhar, but after Mahadev appeared, they disappeared.  Wonder why ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, so now the asuras have to go underground, and we'll next see Ravan uprooting Kailash
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Aww.. Srush ๐Ÿ˜’
Koi baat nahi yaara ๐Ÿค— Baad mein kar dena WU .. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Srushtiji!
I liked how they started the episode: with Jal staring at Mahadev Parivaar...
ANd his confrontation with young Jal; both were very good! ANd I like the points raised by young Jal.
And young Jal blaming Jal and Jal blaming young Jal was just :-O (you do realise that you both are blaming yourself no?)

Mahadev's pain was really 
He is truly the Jagatpita! Loved that scene to the core.

Jal taunting Parvati ๐Ÿ˜ก
And Parvati's red eyes were awesome! But I thought, "WE were all thinking the first name she will say is Mahadev; but here she is saying Jalandhar!"๐Ÿ˜†
Her warning was just so Adishakti-like... and the Rin (debt, not washing soap) is that Jalandhar tried to kill her but he didn't, so she "owed her life to him now". How stupid. Anyway that finished in the episode. Jal getting scared๐Ÿ˜†

And what is Jalandhar saying "Jai Jai Jalandhar" for? Hass he forgotten that he is only Jal?๐Ÿ˜ฒAnd I was half-expecting Matsyakanya to appear and say, "What nonsense you are doing Jal?"
His ranting was just ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Battlefield:
Voicover was just superb! And all that dialogues! JUst great!
Graphics - Awesome
Animation - Awesome
Acting - Awesome
Zamin Par Phekna - ๐Ÿ˜†
BUt then, Adishakti Ka Jagran also was superb! and breaking the Mayalok and coming! And Mahadev's look of nostalgia and happiness while seeing that sight!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
All that was fine. Till there.
After that everything just flopped.
Mahadev just pushing the Trishul into Jalandhar and hanging him in the air. Saraswati taking Vishnu's job and giving names. (that was ok actually.) All that was just without any Shakti - meaning both without Parvati and without any energy! And Panchanan form they shoed for some two seconds! Why?? That moment was the most ๐Ÿคข moment. And the asuras are not bothered about their king. Didn't you see, when they reappeared when Jal was thrown on the ground?
Even when Mahadev was killing Jal, no reaction, just standing and seeing. "Oh, our king is killed. Let us enjoy the fun."๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
But for the two seconds, the Panchanan form was beautiful!!
But thanks for the update again. Hope Parvati screams some more today and saves the show!!
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
^^ MPFWBOJ...it is done..sorry to be late re...

^^ Surya...I would like to comment on the first scene..you liked it too?? I too...It was a curious scene...Mahadev also staring at him...I have never seen Mahadev like this before, a kind of personal attachment...it gave a humane touch to the character, and that is what I liked the best, infact i remember the first promos of the show that said about the "Man" behind the God called Mahadev...how alone he was...The initial tears of his, when he remembered his day of separation from Adishakti...him sitting alone in the graveyard and crying amongst the burning chitaas...

something of that kind of is reflected in this episode...and I think that is why Mahadev would connect with Jalandhar, apart from being his Ansh..he does recognizes that loneliness...

Also I was wondering if we see this in another angle...Jalandhar being that part of a being that is bad...We all of us have that...a small part which has the ability to blow us apart but it is curbed within ...but Mahadev's that part had grown so high inside him ..but he being him could throw it aside, he could separate it from himself...but he forgot to curb it...he remained alienated...and didnot realize how big it had become that it actually threatened not only him but the world around him...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Srushti.
It was a good epi. When Shivji answered J , he is nowhere but is in everything, every being, it was owesome. The same can not be said for the fight. The promo was more exciting, then the war itself.
Parvati's awakening, her breaking the J's Kalpanik Loka was good. would love to see more of her today. Hope J gets good answer for his question shown in precap. It is same like a soul asking God, why didn't you stop me when I was going on wrong path?
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was a good epi..!!

I liked the contrast btwn J n Mahadev char..J being all restless,unstable, loud..M being total opp..their confrontation scene was a good one..

The chotu Jallu scene was very nice..and one thing that was spot on was J realizing that Vrinda' s death was actually a punishment to her for his own deeds..!! J owes this to Vrinda..!!

Loved Mahadev's entry..but fight after that though was good but not upto the mark of the "Ultimate Yudh " wanted more of astra shastra fighting..

J getting scared of Parvati..scene was good..his backing off came as a surprise..!!

J finally asked the ultimate question.. waiting for Mahadev's answer..!!

Thanks Srushti..nice WU..!!
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The epi did not live up to expectations. But the actors have done their job. When Paravti opened her eyes in anger that was the moment that really created an impact and Jalandhar/Mahadev wonderful performance by Mohit. But there was no action or rather no yudh felt disappointed.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks! If any of you want the music for the mahaepi, please PM me! :)