Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Yeah, its sad and shocking what parents put their child through for them to be in these reality shows.😲 Parents should not force their kids at all.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: acjbmb01

I agree! Especially Shreya, who sings some item songs and she was singing 'Oh la la' along with the boy who came after...why didn't she object to the boy singing it? She even sang along with him.

I
Its all about double standards, dear. 😲
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tere_mere

honestly...music composers n singers make these songs in the 1st place ...n moviemakers make them hugely popular by marketing them immensely and have A-listers perform in such songs alongwith vulgar picturisation...then y blame if some1 from the audience sings it!! y b soo preachy abt it suddenly jst coz they r on a children show...gaane banate samay where is all this sensitivity gone!!!

i agree with u. another bad one laila tere le ley gi , i think level of songs gone down
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: acjbmb01

I agree! Especially Shreya, who sings some item songs and she was singing 'Oh la la' along with the boy who came after...why didn't she object to the boy singing it? She even sang along with him.

Exactly!! wasnt that offensive!! i even tweeted to them abt it...but obviosly no response!!😆
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

i agree with u. another bad one laila tere le ley gi , i think level of songs gone down

True! these same guys make the songs...n then suddenly this sati savitri attitude when kids sing it!!
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
who was tht?
btw i liked tht first girl frm kolkata..sonakshi,so sweet soothing voice,and very bubly kid.

infact i liked almost everyone frm kolkata..superv voice they have
zeeshan2000 thumbnail
I agree with all of your comments folks.  However, another young boy who sang Oolala, with similar type of vulgarity in the lyrics, was not only appreciated by the judges, but Shreya participated in the song with her own lines and all "3-idots" rejoiced the song to their full extent.  Don't you think the lyrics in Oolala song are vulgar too? at least if they are coming out of an innocent 8 year old mouth, who is signing deliberately on the national television?

The judges didn't react to this song because it was their composition and female singer is the judge on the show.  Get real Vishal, Shekhar and Shreya Ghoshal...It's time to mend your ways and treat every child with the same yard-stick.

Zeeshan
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@zeeshan i totally agree when that boy was singing everyone started praising and they scolded the girl and her mother for their choice of songs really partiality and pathetic
bluesz thumbnail

I have seen three year old kids singing these kinds of songs and the people who listen to it find it funny.We cant blame the mother alone here.In TV also we are seeing these kinds of songs often and makers promote their movies with these songs.

Why the judges are making a big fuss out of it.And they didn't react the same for the boy.Is all these stunts are for TRP.

throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let's not be judgmental abt the whole thing as we could clearly see from which background that family came from.The Kid's Mother herself is pushing her into this & the motive is clearly to earn Money & Fame at the cost of anything.Poor Kid had no clue abt whatever going on-that's the part hurt me most.& also,what kind of people request a 6-year old to sing such cheap,vulgar Songs?But again,in a World where 18 Month Olds are Raped,we can't expect much.

The Ohh-la-la Song sung by that Boy as mentioned by many here was equally irritating but smartly pulled off.But ooh-la-la's Lyrics are much less Vulgar & remember that the Boy was singing the Male part which is actually naughty at best.