six years old girl singing vulgar songs - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Hmmm...honey booboo in the making...? Jk
I think it was a bit hypocritical for sure, but the boy sang something else and new other songs while the girl kept singing item songs for all 3 tries. I think it speaks volumes of our society and now little kids are being exposed to such inappropriate things at a young age.

Also, the girl's mother's words in the video-op was a bit disturbing and it seemed like she wanted her daughter to sing to provide for the house instead of singing as a hobby.
Originally posted by zeeshan2000

I agree with all of your comments folks.  However, another young boy who sang Oolala, with similar type of vulgarity in the lyrics, was not only appreciated by the judges, but Shreya participated in the song with her own lines and all "3-idots" rejoiced the song to their full extent.  Don't you think the lyrics in Oolala song are vulgar too? at least if they are coming out of an innocent 8 year old mouth, who is signing deliberately on the national television?

The judges didn't react to this song because it was their composition and female singer is the judge on the show.  Get real Vishal, Shekhar and Shreya Ghoshal...It's time to mend your ways and treat every child with the same yard-stick.

Zeeshan

I noticed that too, and I agree, that boy shd have been reprimanded too, as he was singing a vulgar song and Shreya also sang alongwith him instead of rebuking him! Judges are always harsher on girls, Ive noticed that on all Indian reality shows! 
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by zeeshan2000

I agree with all of your comments folks.  However, another young boy who sang Oolala, with similar type of vulgarity in the lyrics, was not only appreciated by the judges, but Shreya participated in the song with her own lines and all "3-idots" rejoiced the song to their full extent.  Don't you think the lyrics in Oolala song are vulgar too? at least if they are coming out of an innocent 8 year old mouth, who is signing deliberately on the national television?

The judges didn't react to this song because it was their composition and female singer is the judge on the show.  Get real Vishal, Shekhar and Shreya Ghoshal...It's time to mend your ways and treat every child with the same yard-stick.

Zeeshan

Thats completely two different cases! Girl's mom intentionally and kinda forcing her to sing this type of songs. She herself teaching her daughter! Because her daughter can able to sing these songs and can earn more money. You heard what she said? She said people are requesting this type of songs that too in a Parar show (Local show). And she didn't even feel guilty for teaching these songs to her daughter. At the end of the day she wants money. Pathetic. Its a serious issue unlike that boy's case.

He was entertaining. He knew it that he can't step forward. His attitude says so. But he sang few lines along with Shreya only for fun. When i compare this two cases, i would like to take the second one lightly. 

Originally posted by acjbmb01

I agree! Especially Shreya, who sings some item songs and she was singing 'Oh la la' along with the boy who came after...why didn't she object to the boy singing it? She even sang along with him.

Exactly.. ðŸ˜²
it was horrible!! what was even more horrible that her mom was like she didnt know the judges would not like the songs! i mean doesnt she have her own brain
it was really depressing..her mother is leading her in very wrong path