Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi guyz I am Mina, before I get chatting I will give my intro as you guyz already know my name I live in Canada and madly in love HINDI SERAILS!! My craze started with KKSBKBT... WAIT before eveyone thinks I am like a 40+ women, I am 21yrz old, I used to watch kyunki saas.. when i think i was around 7-8yrz old! after that came ALOT of shows and also WENT alot of shows!!! But one show that stuck to my heart is DMG... for the people to watched it know excatly what I went through when it ended, and for the people who didnt watch it... I am sorry we cant be friends!! lolz😛

anyways coming to JAAN, I am super excited about this show i think it will be amazing! but unfortunitly i wont be able to watch this show till saturday #worklife😭😭

so I just wanted to know why would you guyz wana watch this show??

For me I really like the unique love story that they will protray, like i think it doesnt matter if you hindi, muslim, sikh, christain, budhism etc etc, LOVE is important and to be honest you can find LOVE anywhere, with anyone wheater it maybe with the same sex!

So yea anyone who opens this post, please reply back with your intro... and why you would wana watch this show! 😊
Edited by Mina H - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
use Do dil ek jaan members introduction thread to introduce urself