Thank u Ratna akka...for the update...

Raji way of anger is different...😛
Ippa than karthiku thelijuruku pola...
Innum intha director yenna panna poraruuu...😕
Nothing to say about the episode...
Vishnu Lakshmi mokka was superb...!!!😉
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for d update ratna
vishnu really a good friend to karthik.who points out his mistakes at perfect time .also lakhmi really good friendship between kRVL 👏
thankgod ippo avthu karthik ku thappu nu purinchuthey .hope he wont do such mistakes again
wow raji 's different aproach ⭐️ kudos to cv's but agreeing for marraige is big blunder 😡 by raji.
am still confused wat will KR do waiting for upcoming episodes

Thanks Ratna. I just don,t understand this Raji. Very contradictory. On one side she tells she will marry the person of her father's choice. But if Karthik says the same she gets angry & upset.  Aracha mavaye arachundu.

Vishnu - Laksh jodi much better - direct fight & direct samadhanam. Today I liked Vishnu's comment - karuppu [black] also a colour
Thank you Hopper!

I never expected Raji to act this way, I thought she would quietly avoid Karthick or stay mad at him but never expected this.  She seems to be really upset in the inside.  The canteen scene was nice and well done by the actors.  Waiting to see who the maapilai is and how Karthick will react. 
Thanks Ratna akka for the update..

Emotional moments for K & R..
Welcome back maa kritu ... hope you had a good holiday 🤗

I too agree Raji anger is totally different this time. But its good cause in a way it brought karthik back to normal. I hate seeing both of them getting hurt ... seem odd to see them talking like strangers.

Loved both vishnu and laks romance. They share good chemistry and i feel their track is moving more interesting then raji karthik track 😛

Thanks for the updates everyone!

I really like Vishnu and Lakshmi... Both very open people full of humour 😆😆😆 Their jokes can really make you burst into laughter. Lakshmi telling directly to Raji that she should accept Karthik was superb! 👏

Raji and Karthik need more time... understandable so long as Kaushik and Soundarya don't take advantage of this...
Anu first of all the update is 👏👏...
Thank you soo much anu...the update really wonderful  and detailed...🤗🤗🤗

Now for the episode...

It was really a emotional episode loved KVLR scenes...
But karthik evalo addi patalum boothi marala,thiruntha vum illa...again talking with Susan...he know the problem between him and Raji why he is always keen in creating A false hope to Susan...that too Susan was speaking what she felt when karthik is with her talking during the outing...

Last scene Raji crying...she knows she is in love with karthik but howw is she going to resolve and rebound with karthik and where is the new mappillai...???
Thanks for the detailed and wonderful update Anu. Today's episode is so emotional. Loved KR's acting, both acted so well.  Edited by crazzymoon - 10 years ago
Seeing the recap it so seem this is the end of KR. Hope it not, wanna KR to accept there love soon... What wrong with karthik stop talking to Susan like that you know this this main reason for you and Raji misunderstanding. Seriously who does Karthik like Raji or Susan so confusing...