Maninder Singh - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
the standard that rashdeep has set cannot be reached by anyone else
Originally posted by MaddyO

Yes too early.  Cos if they bring on the sequel, this time they will be very careful about the story.  I think 2612 was just brilliant but 2613 let down a little by negative track.  
We wanted more of Randeep of 2612 and more contest.  I also hope Jadda is not killed cos even Malik was shown alive.  So we might get all the cast we so much love Randeep Rashmi Shahana and Jadda in the sequel.

Yes Yes ...The whole cast intact with a powerful story like the one of 2612 !!
hmm... if Mallik can be alive then so can Jeddah ...
but at d moment we can only hope for all this or mail d PH n channel ( yes channel ! so that they realize what a huge mistake they have done by scrapping a show like this which was so much in demand)  ...
Originally posted by S1h1a1m1a1

the standard that rashdeep has set cannot be reached by anyone else
Absolutely Shamzie !
nobody can matchup to Rashdeep's standard
They can easily have all the much loved characters back in the sequel.  Randeep Rashmi of course and also Shahana are there.
If they can show Malik alive after the encounter at the airport they can easily show Jadda alive.  After all remember only Randeep and Kashyap shot him and they would really like to keep him alive and see him pay for everything he did.  I know Randeep would for sure.

It is a mystery why would Anand Swami become Jadda/Professor so they could explain that

Originally posted by arshisoma

Rashdeep s the bst

They truly are and we are missing them so much.  I really sincerely hopefully wish they do bring a fabuous sequel and we all again get to meet Randeep Rashmi soon
Originally posted by MaddyO

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">They truly are and we are missing them so much. I really sincerely hopefully wish they do bring a fabuous sequel and we all again get to meet Randeep Rashmi soon</font>
waitng fr that day
Originally posted by arshisoma

waitng fr that day
me too !
I agree with you maddy!!
Iwant to see him only in action role!!
Originally posted by Rose_Tandon

I agree with you maddy!!
Iwant to see him only in action role!!

Thanks, just wrote what every MS fan is feeling
I hope he gets a fab action role soon (and checking on what work he has done before) I am sure he will only accept something worthwhile. 
Wishing him loads of luck and hope we get to see him soon.
He is worth the wait

miss him too want him soon in any other show as main lead