M loving it..<3

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I just love the title track n waiting for the show from the day when I watch the promo first time..Antara was stitching Raghu's name n Raghu made her name with the gun shots...๐Ÿ˜ณ...though some words from the title track remind me of another show but it's still very good n catchy..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i was waiting for this show since the day first article came out about Kashmiri girl and Mumbai based gangster's love story wivout knowing who'll be the main leads but after knowing Ayaz and Nikita i was more excited and dying for some news every single day๐Ÿ˜›
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I too am rally very excited when i first saw the promo...I am excited about this show because of it's concept a muslim girl and a Hindu boy fall in love I have never remembered the history in my life except the film "ishqzaade.' But, I know that this one is going to be totally different and exciting too.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eyecatchers

I too am rally very excited when i first saw the promo...I am excited about this show because of it's concept a muslim girl and a Hindu boy fall in love I have never remembered the history in my life except the film "ishqzaade.' But, I know that this one is going to be totally different and exciting too.

im still confused if Antra is muslim or not coz according to IF spoiler video her mother goes to mandir ๐Ÿ˜•
i guess she's half muslim and half hindu๐Ÿ˜›