Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you Vijay for finally addressing the issues. A well written and well explained post that covers the major issues.

A personal Thank You from my end for covering the cyber bullying in depth, as well as DT being targeted.

I would like to higlight also what Vijay you said and that Id like members to remember from a personal end.

Members need to remember that DT are not cyber police. We just do the job entrusted upon us. We are members just like everyone else with our own opinions, likes and dislikes. I just hope going forward we all learn to respect one another.

Hopefully going forward, I-F will see better days.

-Rosh-Edited by LoveRosh - 10 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for taking the appropriate measures and well explaining them. These issues were really getting out of hand. Especially cyber-bullying and ignorance of rules. Hopefully this will aid in creating a better environment for everyone from here on out. 

-Khushi.
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Vijay for addressing all the major concerns. Hopefully this makes way for a better virtual environment on the forum
kchaims thumbnail
Thank you so much vb for addressing all the issues .Really appreciate it.
this is very much needed step for betterment of India Forums. I hope every member will really take it in a serious way and cooperate. 

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How all the DT'S vacations ended on the same post??? 🤔
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thank u Vijay for the post
highly needed 👍🏼
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thank you for addressing some of the major issues.

Terming anyone as bashers, haters, fangirls for their opinion is wrong. Everyone have their own views/perception on certain topic and should not be insulted for sharing their opinion. Hopefully this will pave a better way for a healthier environment at IF.

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Thank You Vijay! This post was very much needed. Thanks for explaining everything in detail. :)
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the rules Vijay bhai. This was much needed! Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you vijay for taking the necessary steps to make our site even better! Looking forward to the other changes! Hopefully these changes can help us all have a more effective and fulfilling IF experience!