ATTN: Rules for Cyber Bullying, Privacy, and WL - Page 18

Posted: 10 years ago
Vijay where are you?? we need our answers now!!
@Sonia and ruky: I'm on 60% WL. However, I have no issues with the 20% WL recently given. It was a fair WL. My issue is with the 40% WL given to me by Mandy and Souro last year that hasn't been removed still even though almost a year has passed. Not to mention, Souro is no longer a moderator. So I'm confused here. ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by ruky786

Sonia Dex is on 40% -_- it's pathetic she's been on this stupid level for ages. Why bother giving it WL if you cannot be bothered to decrease them?
Oh haha I didn't read her comment properly!! ðŸ˜†
Since these warning levels are not being decreased people are starting to make MIDS.. This new rule implemented are causing an increase in MIDs!! 
Edited by sonia1230 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

@Sonia and ruky: I'm on 60% WL. However, I have no issues with the 20% WL recently given. It was a fair WL. My issue is with the 40% WL given to me by Mandy and Souro last year that hasn't been removed still even though almost a year has passed. Not to mention, Souro is no longer a moderator. So I'm confused here. ðŸ˜•
Who decreases warning levels normally?? 
If it is the MODS you will have to wait for three weeks  to even ask since no mods are active as of now!
Edited by sonia1230 - 10 years ago

I have 20% warning from a moderator Souro since last July. Almost a year has passed. Souro is no longer a moderator. Another 20% WL was given to me by Mandy last August. Almost a year has passed for this one as well. Your rule stipulates that 3 months must pass before WL is reduced. Well...it has certainly been more than 3 months. 

I know many other members who are in the same boat. They are all stuck with warning levels given from pre-historic times and/or by moderators who are NO LONGER moderators. Who will remove these?!

Thank you! 

Ditto. My 80% WL has been accumulated since TWO years. None of them have been reduced even AFTER contacting mod sporadically. As per his "rules" I should have only 20% WL from the PR foru 2 mnths ago or something like that... yet I have 80%WL?!!????!!!

I dont think VJ bhaiyya has a clue whats happening in his own forums.
Originally posted by Didikisaut

It's hard to believe what Vijay Bhaiyya says...If Mods were able to leak IP's before, cant imagine what Admins are capable of..

lol you are right...its scary to think about it
Hello Friends,
Admin Vijay shall address the concerns related to this topic at the earliest possible!

In the meantime,
@Coolbies:

In order for one to qualify for promotion, they need to be active and contribute in term of good healthy discussion, by encouraging fellow member to comment more and not with single liners It doesn't entice of simply spamming to make it more active. Secondly, the candidate's maturity is very important. Sometimes, it's easy to handle a forum when there is no opposition but once sides form (i.e. different fan bases within a forum) it allows us to observe who is an ideal candidate from the way they handle the situations as a member. At the same time, such members should not act as the moral police, as it doesn't guarantee them any position!
Having said that, reality shows are difficult section, hence we are not considering any new members but DTs with experience. Folks, this thread is not about promotion so please stick to the topic instead of taking the situation to your advantage. Please refrain from spamming the thread, as it will hinder the Admin from answering any genuine queries!
Having said that, all promotion related queries can be sent to the higher authorities (if interested) and while promotions are worked on the ideal candidates will be considered!

@ MID issues: Concerns related to MIds will also be worked on in the coming days according to Vijay so let us give him some time. Changes cannot be made over the night so please have patience. The concerns regarding hate PMs by newbies with 0 posts will also be addressed by him!

Friends, this post will remain closed till Vijay comes back to address the remainder of the questions.

I have 20% warning from a moderator Souro since last July. Almost a year has passed. Souro is no longer a moderator. Another 20% WL was given to me by Mandy last August. Almost a year has passed for this one as well. Your rule stipulates that 3 months must pass before WL is reduced. Well...it has certainly been more than 3 months. 

I know many other members who are in the same boat. They are all stuck with warning levels given from pre-historic times and/or by moderators who are NO LONGER moderators. Who will remove these?!

Thank you! 

You need to contact the moderator who increased the warning level and if the person is no longer an active moderator you need to contact the CM after the 3 months period is over.

40% Warning Level Limit has been increased from 5 to 15.

Please check: India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules