ATTN: Rules for Cyber Bullying, Privacy, and WL - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Jhalak forum is definitely very crazy right now. I think its a section that needs extra attention and therefore more than 1 or 2 active mods. Its pretty ugly in there. I'd love to mod for it btw. ðŸ˜†
Especially the sickening and abusive language they used in that poll!😡 Such Male Chauvinists!
Originally posted by sonia1230

Vijay why exactly did you ban omni again and that too after apologising and omni leaving a nice comment!! Hey ban me too because I really think you are acting bipolar!!

i am not waiting for him to ban me.i am leaving this place myself...if omni isnt here none of the group will be here too.period.
Thank you Vijay for taking these steps! Very much needed!
And yes JDJ forum does need some extra mods...it's a mess right now. 
Originally posted by katie_vd4evr

i am not waiting for him to ban me.i am leaving this place myself...if omni isnt here none of the group will be here too.period.
Word!!
Finally Vijay comes up with a Global Announcement after months of dillydallying..

Thank you for this..😊
Thank you for finally making this global announcement thread Vijay! We really need stricter action on those who bash members personally. I only ever see action being taken against those who say things against actors/actresses, and never against members. 
Thanks Vijay Bhaiyaa.

Just a question-
Restricting member to 5 posts a day is too harsh fr 40%WL.. 😔 n this will lead to more flooding of MIDs.

n this tym,mods r on vaccation..who to contact now regarding WLs..
I am waiting for an answer vijay.why did you delete my signature without my permission??
Vijay,
Thank you very much for making the much awaited posts.
I hope members will take notice that their right to criticize or appreciate a celebrity should not come at the cost of civility and respect to the concerned celeb or other members, most importantly the members who are taking their time off for discussion. 
If members disagree, it can be done without being insulting to others. This will also be a lesson to all those who in their fervor to appreciate a celebrity forget that they are insulting some real human being behind the computer screen.

Also very much appreciate the WL restrictions. Finally members will take warnings seriously and not think WL are something to flaunt.

But there is a problem, a lot of members have already created MIDs to bypass the WL restrictions, specially those with 80% WL and to some extent 60% WL. How exactly do you plan that we counter this?

Tanni