KarNi ..The beautiful hug..Views/picture update - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
@Saveeta - Shivangi is a good guess as well.. She had the same face as Nimrit tooo giving possibility that Karan can mistake Shivangi for Nimrit ..Didn't she also need money for her work ? ( I didn't still get what she was working for 😕)
Saina shivangi being Nimrit sister and they were close..so no secret between them..thats how she may have known Nimrit mail ID..

Shivagi left Tej because of her film career..once she gave birth to jojo she divorced Tej for the person she married later.who was that person  we dont know..may be the hotel owner and doing these cheap things to later blackmailing.

Afterall shivangi divorced Tej for a more.luxurious life..
Powerpacked performances by Ankita..Angad in their confrontation scene..

I will Title it Hatred and Threat.
Nimrit in search of Karan to gift him a Khada she got from the Gurdwara..she meets up with him in a lonely place.
Nimrit calls his name and he is shocked to see her ..She worries for his wound and later gifting him the Khada..

Karan reminisces about the incident in jail and gets very angry when Nimrit starts talking mean about his mother..
One shocking news as Karan reveals his identity to Nimrit..he is Karan Chabra son of Indu..some more shocking revelation from karan ..she is responsible for his sister's death..
karan hatred full dose towards Nimrit.he wanted to give Nimrit her punishment right there.later Karan threatens her to kill her family.He can do anything to give justice to his sister.
No more friendship ..its just Hatred..Threat and a misunderstanding in this relationship..

An unknown person is the blackmailer and trapped Nimrit .A blackmail from that person which led to karan sister suicide..A misunderstanding which led to Agam's death..Both lost someone dear to them..

A relationship which will soon take another path..Will this hatred..misunderstanding clear off and the real culprit getting exposed?

Have to wait and watch...

credit pics goes to my dear friend Krithi. though i know you are really busy these days a big thanks for your effort..🤗.
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
Agan nyce update..d title fabb savee
thnkuuu fr pixs yar olso.. So right both lose sumone
who were close to dere heart...
D pain of losing..both hv dese feeling
its lyk wat ll hppn if dis two prsns unite wid ds feelings
wen misundrstng ll b removd away..
Simran i think thats the next track ahead from creatives.

Once the wedding happens..One day the misunderstanding will be cleared ..may be by that time Karan feeling of hatred might have changed for Nimrit..

Both have a common enemy and how they expose him/her it will be interesting..
Nice captions savee..👍🏼

Glad the truth is out soon.. Both loosing dear ones but the real culprit is  someone else..

Hope Nimrit finds out soon.. But before that we are going to watch Karni wedding..

Cant wait to watch Karni story now..
Krithi karni wedding will take the show to a new turn..

Some relationship is going to change with time..the hatred might turn into a beautiful feeling..friendship can change into enmity..some mysteries which may shock the viewers..

so lets see how creatives bring this twist and turn in the storyline..
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
Another awesome gripping epi with a dose of romance.

Karan..Nimrit confrontation scene..Karan finally gave Nimrit the laptop where all the blackmail mails have been sent to soni..

Nimrit tries to convince Karan about her innocence but in vain..

Some Tejam moment showing their relationship leading to something beyond friendship..

Must say hats off to creatives for not dragging the suspense..Our smart Nimrit on her mission search of the real culprit..doubt was there if yug involved in it then Amrit indirectly too..

Nimrit got the shock when she is told the one from whose laptop her fake Id was created and mail was sent was from Amrit one in Mumbai..

Big dilemma for Nimrit and its not over Karan proposes to marry her in precap..

As per article She will get karan  kidnap  but will she succeed or the wedding happens ?..

Good performances by all actors and great job AM team for the gripping storyline..one more point Yug is surely going the evil way out of jealousy and i feel this change in his characterisation will be connected to the death of soni incident ..

KarNI relationship about to take another turn in upcoming epi..

Karan proposes marriage to Nimrit..
A sacrifice from Nimrit to protect Amrit.she took the blame of blackmailing karan sister..Karan has a punishment for Nimrit.. unexpected for her from karan..He announces to the family he wants to marry Nimrit..
Nimrit completely shocked by it and karan though not so genuinely pours his feelings for Nimrit.how he wants to change her life..bring colors in her life and fill the void in her life..
Though the atmosphere was tensed Karan proposing on one knee to Nimrit was so quite romantic ..unexpected in this situation but liked that from creatives..
Karan to Nimrit..Will you marry me..
Karan tells Nimrit to take her time but he knows he should marry her only..
A marriage proposal..a wedding which will happen in the end with its full on drama..Karan..Nimrit will be husband..wife in future ..its a punishment from karan to Nimrit.his vows to make her suffer every single day..

A big misunderstanding is there between them..Nimrit is innocent but hiding the truth from karan..will this new relationship of theirs bring both to know the real personality of each other..karan to realise Nimrit is not that bad person and may be really there is a misunderstanding..will the hatred feeling change between them?..

Time will tell us and lets see wat's more in store for them..

Angad..Ankita sharing same screenspace is truly awesome..their scenes prove they have great acting skills and onscreen chemistry though nothing romantic .. 

Credit pics krithika..Thanks a lot..
M cryng y i msd d epi :'( :'( he wud b
sooo romntcc yaar.shitt plus he lluks WOW :-D :-D
god!!!! I knw its hatred bt fr v he mst v romntc <3 <3
I cnt blv ki he proposed too!