relationship between Uday singh and Pratap

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
who else also think father-son relationship is not that normal?? there is a certain reason why Uday Singh doesn't like Pratap?? acc to history he didn't want Pratap to be his heir but Pratap gathered mass support ..but for certain reason it seemed to me that Uday Singh doesn't trust Pratap..

or its only my feelings??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

machinegun thumbnail
di sahi baat hai. Wo udaysingh ka kuchh zyada ho raha hai. Pehli baar jab usne pratap ko punishment diya toh mujhe reason toh theek laga but ab wo kuchh zyada he rude ban raha hai.
.Barun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, this relationship is not that normal. But, about your point that Uday Singh did not want Pratap to be his heir ; I think Bhatyani was the one who took promise from Uday Singh to make Jagmal (her son) his heir. ( I can be wrong.) Don't you think Uday Singh was in full control of Rani Bhatyani?
Patrarekha thumbnail
ya bhattiyani has her influence on Uday Singh
 in this how its shown uday and pratap don't have normal father-son relation even before Jagmal came to this world..does that mean bhattiyani showers fake love on pratap and poisons uday's mind against him??has to see
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@aru
u r right
just read the cs given by sony n it was written that bhatyani was sumthing else from inside

n the way udai always goes on shouting for pratap
thr might b 2 reasons either he's so worried for him or he dnt want him to grow
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aru :

right now i would like to take Udhay Singh's reactions towards Pratap as something that stems from his political insecurities instead of digging up other meanings to it. Pratap was the eldest son and the legal heir of Mewar at this point (Jagmal came later into the picture) and hence more matured reactions is expected out of him. already he had been caught fighting with Afghan guards once and Udhay Singh had to face humiliation for it, hence any other mistake can possibly prove fatal for Udhay Singh's efforts to free Mewar. i dont find anything off in his reactions.

and regarding Rani Bhatiani, do you mean to say that she will be the Kaikayee here ? i dont think she showers fake love for Pratap, its just that her wish to make her son the king and then become Rajmaata herself got better of her and hence she made Udhay Singh give the promise that Jagmal would be the king of Mewar instead of Pratap. 
Patrarekha thumbnail
wow polly nice words u put..
khushi thanks for that info..

hope Pratap wins Uday's trust soon
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh is this right that Bhatiyani is fraud??She is doing this all love acts towards Pratap is only 1 drama...!!!!

I feel so sad.😭
rahilsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes their relationship is not good due to bhatiyani tricks
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi, This is Himanshu Sinha, first time on this forum. I am from Rajasthan and have a good knowledge of Indian History. Uday singh was a coward person, Maharana Pratap once quoted : " If their had been no Uday singh between him and Maharana Sanga (his grandfather), the fort of chittor and mewar has got independence".
When Akbar and his army surrounded the fort of Chittor Uday singh left the fort of Chittor but the two generals namely "Jaimal and Patta" refused to run away. They kept the fort for 4 months while Akbar surrounded the fort and block the supply of food and once it got over ...Johar took place and Rajput open the gate of fort and a fiercy battle took place. Akbar army fled for a moment from the battlefield though they were large in numbers  but returned soon as in the mean time they got help from Man singh(King of Jaipur) and his army and they  captured the fort killing Jaimal and Patta .Before dying Jaimal and Patta cursed Mansingh that  just like he had destroyed their family-his kingdom will have no males to become a king.Still all kings in jaipur are ADOPTED ones as whoever sits on jaipur throne will not have any male child

For those who are illusioned by the history books that Akbar was a good person will be surprised to know that after death of Jaimal and Patta, Akbar  losses heavily in this battle in terms of money and force during  this period of 4-5 months and bacame too angry that he ordered his army to kill all the civilians and about 25000 residents of Chittor were killed. Akbar was the very cruel and no less than Aurangzeb.

You can imagine that how coward Uday singh was. Their is saying that he was coward because he got the milk of Panna Dhai ( A maid)  in his infancy and thus did not inherited the moral values and bravery from  his Rajput mother. Panna Dhai - A maid secretaly brought up Uday singh otherwise he would have been killed by his relatives who were desperated for throne.

Edited by Sinha18 - 10 years ago