Episode review and Analysis-Score Card

Posted: 10 years ago
after watching the premier episode of DDEJ..I am just drooling over it..the problem of Kashmiri militancy interwoven with the struggle of a hindu family who struggles to live a peaceful life...

Farooq Sheikh was totally brilliant and so was the woman playing Geeta( rajmata from AKNV)..

the artistic expressions coupled with the darling plot filled with content...like the other NF show MBEIEJ..this one's premier episode also was filled with utter perfection only seen in films...

beautiful songs,out of the world cinematography, contentilicious story, lovable background score and fantastic performances...just that Nikita needs to improve a bit.. Rest completely superb!!

Hats off to ST..

I give it full 10 on 10..

what is your scorecard??

P.S: I never ever want the story to shift to Mumbai ๐Ÿ˜† coz I m already in love with this track..

Your take guys??
Totally agree with you.

The first epi was absolutely brilliant and I luv Farooq Sheikh, he is a gem of an actor.

Nikita wasn't that bad either, but as they say there's always scope for improvement.

The best part was Kashmir, I luv how they showed the current state of Kashmir and a family trying to stick to their roots and bring about a change in the society.
@seher yes I was just wondering could they show kashmir any better..

breathtaking beauty which is equally dangerous, militancy and separatist problems and a family struggling to stick to their roots..will love this episode forever...
So glad I watched it ! Nikita was not bad at all. She is new right? The direction was also super. Happy to have another show to watch--- have given up on the rest.
just only two ep and i fell in love with the storyline!!hoping to procced further!!

2 episodes and im madly in love with this show also happy that their not hurrying wiv Leads meeting as im loving family scenes

Edited by ...Rima... - 10 years ago
after a long time a really good show has been started which addicted me just by promos!!๐Ÿ˜Šand story line seems really awsome!!
now can't wait for next day!!
Originally posted by ifians

after a long time a really good show has been started which addicted me just by promos!!๐Ÿ˜Šand story line seems really awsome!!
now can't wait for next day!!
sme here๐Ÿ˜› am soo bored of other shows so now i just watch Jaan and another new show๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ...Rima...

sme here๐Ÿ˜› am soo bored of other shows so now i just watch Jaan and another new show๐Ÿ˜†
same hear๐Ÿ˜†

i am so bored of other same types familly drammas!!๐Ÿ˜•...jaan gave an amazing start...and that kashmir scenes make me remind about my kashmir trip last year...hope this doesn't turned out to be like other daily soaps!!...
I liked everything about the show so far. Great take off ...

I really liked Antara too ... After ages a female lead who looks like the adored daughter of the family and not a boss just because she is the female lead.

Only thing is there seem to be a bit of disconnect in sound editing.