Do Dil Ek Jaan

Antara and Raghu Lovestory

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Their lovestory will be a twisted one. I predict that somehow Raghu will be involved in Antara's family's death and then she will hate him or maybe she will not come to know that he was involved but Raghu will feel guilty and take her to Mumbai to become a singer and follow her dreams.  This how Raghu will help Antara chase her dreams.

I want the story to go like this<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CANNOT thumbnail
Antara has got beautiful eyes<3
Isnt it guys?

CANNOT thumbnail
They share such a cute relationship.. father-daughter<3

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think it will be the other way round...

their house gets blown by blast..she moves to Mumbai  and goes to her Govind Mama's place...where she meets the criminal Raghu...
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

I think it will be the other way round...

their house gets blown by blast..she moves to Mumbai  and goes to her Govind Mama's place...where she meets the criminal Raghu...

i agree with you...

but there is also chances of flaming desire story also

so cant say now

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
hey flamingdesire...what is ur short name...
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel in d blast her father wil die. They wil shift to mumbai where she wil meet raghu. At first raghu wil b shown as a gangster bt later it wil b revealed he is an undercover cop fighting against terorist in kashmir blast case.
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pkarvi

I feel in d blast her father wil die. They wil shift to mumbai where she wil meet raghu. At first raghu wil b shown as a gangster bt later it wil b revealed he is an undercover cop fighting against terorist in kashmir blast case.

lol kya baat hai...
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pkarvi

hehe i like ur thinkin parin.. thts wat i feel too...😉 but even flamingdesire has a good assumption let's see wat happens...😳
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
whatever it is but the love story will be a unique one...looking forward for the show and their chemistry😛