new show on life ok

diksha2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
gyz a new serial is starting on life ok frm 22 jun. This show is also abt crime they didn't showd the promos clearly yet. i think the name of that show is 24*100 and something like sort of this.It will air on 7 pm and 10 pm.Edited by diksha2711 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivaanya thumbnail
This is a crime based show and weekly.This will cover crimes of delhi.Dont expect anyone from 2612 be a part of it.
diksha2711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randeepfan

This is a crime based show and weekly.This will cover crimes of delhi.Dont expect anyone from 2612 be a part of it.

i don't expect.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha2711

gyz a new serial is starting on life ok frm 22 jun. This show is also abt crime they didn't showd the promos clearly yet. i think the name of that show is 24*100 and something like sort of this.It will air on 7 pm and 10 pm.

Diksha that serial 24 is being produced by Anil Kapoor the actor and he is also acting in it as anti terror squad chief.  It will mostly be on Colors, after few months I think.  You will know cos Colors always give good PR to their serials.

diksha2711 thumbnail
i knw abt 24 which will air on colors but it is another show. promos will be soon on air and it is on lifeok.
diksha2711 thumbnail
name of that shw is police-dial 100
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha2711

name of that shw is police-dial 100

They published some articles on this show.It will show the real police solving the cases.Its a 13 episode show first.Since am nt watching LifeOK anymore so no idea when they it will be telecasted.Not interested to watch it too.
diksha2711 thumbnail
i am also not going to watch it.