Future Storyline

Posted: 10 years ago
We all know somehow Raghu & Antara will fall in love and from the promo and Wikipedia it seems Antara will lost her father in a bomb blast which will be held in front of her house and i think Raghu belong to the same gangster group who will do the bomb blast, when Antara will know about that she will start hating Raghu but somehow they will solve their misunderstandings & now new obstacle will come in between their love which will be Raghu's mother 'Daya Maayi' as per article she will not accept their relationship and may be Antara's mother will also not accept their relationship first but may be later she will change her mind and will support her daughter. Now Raghu's mother who is an antagonist will try to separate them and may be she will succeed and Antara's mother will tell her to marry someone else which she will eventually do but somehow her husband will be killed and once again her fate will bring her back to Raghu and this time they will got married but after that new new obstacles will keep coming between them.

So this is my prediction about the future storyline, do you think the story will go like that? Please share your views and yours prediction about the future storyline.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
first 2 lines seems good but not others
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
100%% agree with u😛 thats what the story isw..bt anyway lets wait and watch most of the times cv's cahnge tracks acc to taste of audeince..gd postt..👏
neha.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
y its written its temp. banned.. i'm nt able to cc anything
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Why are old posts being dragged here? This is almost a 10th Post this week which has been brought forward for no reason. Please refrain from doing this.