26-12

Tejasvi

.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I saw everyone commenting on Maninder's profile but not on Tejasvi's , why so ??
Her rank is down to 320!
Even Shikha's n Cabir's rank is up that means work is being done there as well...
Aren't there any Rashmi fans here if not then at least Rasdeepians u comment there !! 
Come on guys plz comment there as well ... it would just take a minute or two ...
Since mine is d last comment even I m not able to comment there...so d last comment there was posted 2 weeks ago !!

Hope to seek ur cooperation in increasing our Rashmi's rank ...
(I know this line sounds very weird 😆 but couldn't think of anything better !)  
Edited by mansi_verma - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mansi_verma

I saw everyone commenting on Maninder's profile but not on Tejasvi's , why so ??
Her rank is down to 320!
Even Shikha's n Cabir's rank is up that means work is being done there as well...
Aren't there any Rashmi fans here if not then at least Rasdeepians u comment there !! 
Come on guys plz comment there as well ... it would just take a minute or two ...
Since mine is d last comment even I m not able to comment there...so d last comment there was posted 2 weeks ago !!

Hope to seek ur cooperation in increasing our Rashmi's rank ...
(I know this line sounds very weird 😆 but couldn't think of anything better !)  

No Mansi why weird you are right.  I do like her a lot but since my net was not working it was painfully slow to do anything much from mobile 3G.  I will surely comment on her profile.  She must be busy with her exams.  Honestly I felt bit upset that she did not comment much on 2613 or about fans missing serial etc.  Maybe I have not checked her fb page recently and she has commented.

I do want to see Rashdeep together cos they are magic

cutiepootie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too am in this opinion,...manu...
I am a great great an of hers...
.scarlet. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaddyO

No Mansi why weird you are right.  I do like her a lot but since my net was not working it was painfully slow to do anything much from mobile 3G.  I will surely comment on her profile.  She must be busy with her exams.  Honestly I felt bit upset that she did not comment much on 2613 or about fans missing serial etc.  Maybe I have not checked her fb page recently and she has commented.

I do want to see Rashdeep together cos they are magic

I just thought hope to seek cooperation sounds weird .
Yeah... she must be busy with her exams but nowadays I doubt whether that's her real page or not !
Glad that u hv commented on her profile...
.scarlet. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S1h1a1m1a1

i too am in this opinion,...manu...

I am a great great fan of hers...

that's nice shamzie
do comment on her IF profile !