TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you!😛
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

Tehsina you too 😲 😆 I lubbed the fresh take on Mithvi 😳 ek choti se request, pleej keep the look of Prithvi which he had for some montage with Miu hugging him for your story 😳 he has big muchi  

You mean da 1 in which Meera is in dt sexy pink saree?!Good idea!😉
 Glad u liked it..I'll try to mk da chapters lovable too bt m nt an expert so...will jst hv to keep trying...😳
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Thank you!😛
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Welcome tehsina to the group of amateur writers 😉 😆 

It was a good start, Prithvi's educated and Meera is a somewhat spoilt, I-want-all-things-my-way type of girl... good one...
Actually it feels refreshing to read ffs after all the crap we are asked to digest in the serial 😆 😆
Continue soon and PM me when you update 😃

Thank you!will PM!😉
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoonian

Tehsina I lubbed it. Plz baaki chapters be likho. Prithvi sounds super hot and cool :)
Between Saba n u we can get a better version of Mithvi as the CVs r obviously not up to it.

Thank you Binu!I'll get da update super fast!Promise!😉
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You mean da 1 in which Meera is in dt sexy pink saree?!Good idea!😉
 Glad u liked it..I'll try to mk da chapters lovable too bt m nt an expert so...will jst hv to keep trying...😳
[/QUOTE]

Yes that's the one 😳 Mithvi look super hawwtt in that montage 
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

CHAPTER-1.

Prithvi was almost near his destination.A mere 5 or 6 kilometres away when his SUV broke down.
Just my luck!He thought.He had to be in the jungle stretch when his car stopped.No one was in vicinity.
 Irritated Prithvi got out of the car,and opened the bonnet to check the problem.Smoke hit him from the radiator as he discovered the water had dried out.
 It was as if fate didn't want him to leave the God forsaken place so soon,he thought,as he found the water bottle almost empty.
  He squinted at the extreme heat outside and cursed himself for not changing into something light and casual before starting.He would have changed from his present attire of pristine white shirt and grey trousers if he didn't have a last moment meeting to attend.
 Prithvi unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and neatly folded his shirt sleeves back,in an attempt to make the extreme scorching heat outside bearable,as much as possible...Took the water bottle and determinedly entered into the jungle in search for water...

He had filled up the bottle with water from a luckily found pool,and was returning to his car when he heard it.
  His senses alert Prithvi stood still,when he heard it again!It was a female voice!And she was screaming for help!
  Alarmed Prithvi ran towards the source of the voice and ended up in an orchard of mango trees...But not a single soul was around...!
  Confused,Prithvi scanned the orchard with his eyes,and stiil did not find anyone.Giving up he was about to turn back,when he heard the scream again!And this time from directly above him!
  Prithvi looked up just in time to see a branch breaking with a loud snap..And the girl who had been holding onto it for her dear life,with a final scream,fell down right into his strong and ready arms!!!

Chapter 2-page 6...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/84782844

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Ha ha ha 🤣

Thank you Tehsina..

very intresting!

What a luck .. Wow..

Tehsina I just surprised by the way they meet.

I am waiting for their reactions after this wonderful fall.

It is a funny situation
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Ha ha ha 🤣

Thank you Tehsina..

very intresting!

What a luck .. Wow..

Tehsina I just surprised by the way they meet.

I am waiting for their reactions after this wonderful fall.

It is a funny situation

Nw is it?😲
OH yes of course!😉we do need some laughter in our life...😃