Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

FF-JUNOON:-WHATEVER IT TAKES,Chapter-49(pg-146)... - Page 3

prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow Tehsina, congo on getting your first FF... And kya sahi likha hai πŸ‘ great job sach mein. Yeah I think our forums stories are far better than on screen ones presently.

I like this version on Mithvi and at the the clear description, an example below made it clear as seeing him and my heart skipped a beat as when I saw him in 12gaon...😳  <A/c chalu karo>

Prithvi unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and neatly folded his shirt sleeves back,in an attempt to make the extreme scorching heat outside bearable,as much as possible...Took the water bottle and determinedly entered into the jungle in search for water...
And a bratty Meera in the Mango farm (luv the reference) falling into his arms   ..waiting for more .. and plse feel free to amp up the heat 🀬factor if u want - u know what I'm talking of 😈 yup we can handle it here ..

PM me too plse.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: prem_diwani

Wow Tehsina, congo on getting your first FF... And kya sahi likha hai πŸ‘ great job sach mein. Yeah I think our forums stories are far better than on screen ones presently.

I like this version on Mithvi and at the the clear description, an example below made it clear as seeing him and my heart skipped a beat as when I saw him in 12gaon...😳  <A/c chalu karo>

Prithvi unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and neatly folded his shirt sleeves back,in an attempt to make the extreme scorching heat outside bearable,as much as possible...Took the water bottle and determinedly entered into the jungle in search for water...
And a bratty Meera in the Mango farm (luv the reference) falling into his arms   ..waiting for more .. and plse feel free to amp up the heat 🀬factor if u want - u know what I'm talking of 😈 yup we can handle it here ..

PM me too plse.

Thanks Anu for da positive comments..Yes GM hum sabki far better hai cvs se...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ
Naughty naughty kahaani..ye halkat jawaani...😈i get it!Will try my best!πŸ˜‰
Will PM u..Dis is actually a way for me to divert myself nd also us tortured Junoon lovers from da present crappy track...πŸ˜‰So will try to update daily..Or almost regularly..Hope I cn live upto ur expectations..😳
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tehsina - Beautifully written and I loved it. πŸ‘ Looking forward to next chapter...bring it on, soon. :)
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cool!! awesome tehsina... keep more coming πŸ‘ - i might prob stop watchin e serial & start reading ur chapters  - more interesting 😊 
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

<font size="5">CHAPTER-1.</font>

<font size="3"><font size="2"><font size="3">Prithvi was almost near his destination.A mere 5 or 6 kilometres away when his SUV broke down.
Just my luck!He thought.He had to be in the jungle stretch when his car stopped.No one was in vicinity.
Irritated Prithvi got out of the car,and opened the bonnet to check the problem.Smoke hit him from the radiator as he discovered the water had dried out.
It was as if fate didn't want him to leave the God forsaken place so soon,he thought,as he found the water bottle almost empty.
He squinted at the extreme heat outside and cursed himself for not changing into something light and casual before starting.He would have changed from his present attire of pristine white shirt and grey trousers if he didn't have a last moment meeting to attend.

He had filled up the bottle with water from a luckily found pool,and was returning to his car when he heard it.
His senses alert Prithvi stood still,when he heard it again!It was a female voice!And she was screaming for help!
Alarmed Prithvi ran towards the source of the voice and ended up in an orchard of mango trees...But not a single soul was around...!
Confused,Prithvi scanned the orchard with his eyes,and stiil did not find anyone.Giving up he was about to turn back,when he heard the scream again!And this time from directly above him!
Prithvi looked up just in time to see a branch breaking with a loud snap..And the girl who had been holding onto it for her dear life,with a final scream,fell down right into his strong and ready arms!!!

</font>
</font></font>

Tehsina I loved it. He folded his sleeves up ;) - hello prithvi's biceps :) - but I really loved it. Good going. :)

Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

CHAPTER-1.

Prithvi was almost near his destination.A mere 5 or 6 kilometres away when his SUV broke down.
Just my luck!He thought.He had to be in the jungle stretch when his car stopped.No one was in vicinity.
 Irritated Prithvi got out of the car,and opened the bonnet to check the problem.Smoke hit him from the radiator as he discovered the water had dried out.
 It was as if fate didn't want him to leave the God forsaken place so soon,he thought,as he found the water bottle almost empty.
  He squinted at the extreme heat outside and cursed himself for not changing into something light and casual before starting.He would have changed from his present attire of pristine white shirt and grey trousers if he didn't have a last moment meeting to attend.

He had filled up the bottle with water from a luckily found pool,and was returning to his car when he heard it.
  His senses alert Prithvi stood still,when he heard it again!It was a female voice!And she was screaming for help!
  Alarmed Prithvi ran towards the source of the voice and ended up in an orchard of mango trees...But not a single soul was around...!
  Confused,Prithvi scanned the orchard with his eyes,and stiil did not find anyone.Giving up he was about to turn back,when he heard the scream again!And this time from directly above him!
  Prithvi looked up just in time to see a branch breaking with a loud snap..And the girl who had been holding onto it for her dear life,with a final scream,fell down right into his strong and ready arms!!!

Btw Tehsina is Meera the gaon ki chori in this version? 
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cooldreams

Tehsina - Beautifully written and I loved it. πŸ‘ Looking forward to next chapter...bring it on, soon. :)

Thank you so much Siri!😳Glad you liked it..Hope i cn keep the upcoming chapters interesting too..πŸ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazy-nut

Cool!! awesome tehsina... keep more coming πŸ‘ - i might prob stop watchin e serial & start reading ur chapters  - more interesting 😊 

Thank you Shanti!πŸ˜ƒ
I'll try keeping you entertained but plz dnt forget to correct me if i do sth wrong..πŸ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Thank you Binu!In da process of lowering Prithvi's body temperature,I seem to hv raised our body temperature!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆWe Mithvi pankhis hv dirtier minds dan DB!!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Btw Tehsina is Meera the gaon ki chori in this version? 

Dtz for you to find out dear!Wait nd watch!πŸ˜‰Or in this case wait nd read!πŸ˜›